Old 08-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #496
Tech Apprentice

http://youtu.be/zPmdGZA_EpM
NiteCap2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #497
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnracerx View Post
The Warrior body is the way to go for Speed Runs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MantisWorx View Post

Its good but there are many ways to skin a cat!! Definitely not the only option
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstall7543 View Post
108mph on 4s is pretty legit! I wish I could do that... I like that paint job too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteCap2k View Post
JSpeed
just wondering why you seem to always attack Marcus for the truth? i dont think its that he does not have respect for John, heck we all do, but John himself has proven you can get past that 100 mark without using the warrior body. it is possible you know. and yes i understand you want to sell more, but to attack the truth? it seems as if anyone says anything about any other body than your warrior you have a problem with. why? there are other options. there are other posted video's on youtube of people getting past the mark with other bodies. yes the warrior is good but i agree its certainly not the only option. its just what people are choosing to use. I'm dont like the fact that this seems to have become a SALES forum for the warrior body. im sure there are others that feel the same. people are entitled to their opinions you know.
NiteCap2k,

What you seem to forget is that Johnracerx made a statement and your friend decided to be contradictory towards it and continues to be argumentative over what most all of the top speed racers acknowledge as fact.

If anyone is trying to influence product sales or is making attacks here, it IS your friend. This is evident by the reply to Johnracerx’s comment, the lack of respect he shows towards it and to John who is respected by GT top speed racers around the world.

Here’s a quote made by another respected top speed racer, Nick Case… “That Ipanema race body looks aerodynamically right to me.”

So what’s next, are you two going to argue with Nick Case’s statements on the Warrior body too?

People are entitled to have their own opinions, but they can't have their own facts. None of us are attacking your friend’s replica bodies that he is currently trying to sell on several different rctech forum threads at the same time.

Your statements towards this topic are somewhat hypocritical at best.
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:46 AM   #498
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

AND this is how it always begins, now we will all get a lesson on the history of RC racing, personal attacks start, Jlock chimes in and someone ends up getting suspended.

Jeff i said nothing negative about your body just simply said it wasnt the only way I dont see why that is ruffling your feathers, i really dont. especially since this thread is supposed to be about the OFNA chassis talk not "Warrior high speed body talk"! Seems like it would be much simpler to just start your own thread so the followers can only talk about the body and the drama will stay contained.
MantisWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #499
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huye_TECH View Post
Hi. Does any one here have had any problem bending the rear center shaft?
Yesterday I was doing ome drag races with my gtv2 and made a "V" from that shaft. And Im 99% sure that it was from the engine torque (150amp hobbywing esc, trackstar engine 2560kv, and 2 11v lipo)

Please help me because Im thinking seriously of sell that car. Im gonna put a 2200kv neu castle and mamba monster esc on it but now im unsure
The aluminum chassis braces should help that problem.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #500
Tech Elite

Quote:
AND this is how it always begins, now we will all get a lesson on the history of RC racing, personal attacks start, Jlock chimes in and someone ends up getting suspended.

Jeff i said nothing negative about your body just simply said it wasnt the only way I dont see why that is ruffling your feathers, i really dont. especially since this thread is supposed to be about the OFNA chassis talk not "Warrior high speed body talk"! Seems like it would be much simpler to just start your own thread so the followers can only talk about the body and the drama will stay contained.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:01 AM   #501
Tech Champion

Quote:
JSpeed
just wondering why you seem to always attack Marcus for the truth? i dont think its that he does not have respect for John, heck we all do, but John himself has proven you can get past that 100 mark without using the warrior body. it is possible you know. and yes i understand you want to sell more, but to attack the truth? it seems as if anyone says anything about any other body than your warrior you have a problem with. why? there are other options. there are other posted video's on youtube of people getting past the mark with other bodies. yes the warrior is good but i agree its certainly not the only option. its just what people are choosing to use. I'm dont like the fact that this seems to have become a SALES forum for the warrior body. im sure there are others that feel the same. people are entitled to their opinions you know.

Thank you so much and judging by the PM's i got this morning you are not the only one that feels this way, It saddens me that you are leaving this thread but i understand your reasons. feel free to chime in on the TEamC GT thread for those of you that want chassis information and the latest go fast technology for this chassis. This goes for any of you, you are invited to visit this thread( Team C 1/8 GT car ) for my latest releases. I will no longer post on this thread.

This is the guy you guys are dealing with, Owner fo the company asking dudes for blowjobs!
please read this and ask yourself if this is the kind of guy you want to support
GT class--buggy-based on road!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #502
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Marcus, you have a PM from me.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.
There are 2 things in life that are infinite: the universe and stupidity.
JLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #503
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspeed View Post
NiteCap2k,

What you seem to forget is that Johnracerx made a statement and your friend decided to be contradictory towards it and continues to be argumentative over what most all of the top speed racers acknowledge as fact.

If anyone is trying to influence product sales or is making attacks here, it IS your friend. This is evident by the reply to Johnracerx’s comment, the lack of respect he shows towards it and to John who is respected by GT top speed racers around the world.

Here’s a quote made by another respected top speed racer, Nick Case… “That Ipanema race body looks aerodynamically right to me.”

So what’s next, are you two going to argue with Nick Case’s statements on the Warrior body too?

People are entitled to have their own opinions, but they can't have their own facts. None of us are attacking your friend’s replica bodies that he is currently trying to sell on several different rctech forum threads at the same time.

Your statements towards this topic are somewhat hypocritical at best.
JSpeed
what i will say to this is thank you for proving my point. anyone say anything differently about any other body and you guys get bent out of shape. thank you.. if i remember correctly and please correct me if im wrong, Marcus stated that the warrior body is good, but not the only way to get there..who did he attack? no one. he clearly made a statement. no attack on anyone.

I've not see any threads where Marcus (my Friend as you say) is on here peddling his body's replica's or not.. (to which i say good. some of us like replicas, its our right to)

Ive not met Marcus, have no clue who he is. all i know is what ive read on this forum which anyone can go back and see. again.. have fun.. its time to move on.. to you guys in the hunt for that 100 i say good luck..

Last edited by NiteCap2k; 08-15-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #504
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstall7543 View Post
108mph on 4s is pretty legit! I wish I could do that... I like that paint job too!
So, Jstall7543, refresh me on the average number of cells that you guys use in your high-speed runs? I have several 4s packs that are 5000mah at around 35C to 40C. Will I need to run a pack with higher C-ratings than what I am currently use to?
Old 08-15-2013, 09:49 AM   #505
Tech Apprentice

Will do one last thing before i bounce, i posted a reply earlier in this thread and put JLock's name on it in error, JLock my apologies that reply was meant for JSpeed. i have corrected it. you guys have fun.. enjoy the hobby as it was meant to be.. Peace...
Old 08-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #506
Tech Elite

Quote:
Will do one last thing before i bounce, i posted a reply earlier in this thread and put JLock's name on it in error, JLock my apologies that reply was meant for JSpeed. i have corrected it. you guys have fun.. enjoy the hobby as it was meant to be.. Peace...
Not a problem. I am just trying to learn the "Art of the High-Speed Run" from a group of guys that seemed to have mastered it. It is hard for me to picture a r/c car going over 100mph. I have done it on a motorcycle three times and in my car numerous occasions (fastest being 142mph), so I know what it is like personally to travel that fast. I have to tip my hat to the guys that are able to get these scale cars that fast without blowing or burning something up on them.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #507
Tech Elite

Quote:
JSpeed
what i will say to this is thank you for proving my point.

I've not see any threads where Marcus (my Friend as you say) is on here peddling his body's
Really, you do not see or don't want to see?
Look, at the height of hypocrisy, go ahead check it out.

Find all posts by MantisWorx below

http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/...rx-104086.html

What you DO see is me not allowing any "competitor" speak against our products and our customers who enjoy using them.

Last edited by Jspeed; 08-15-2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: fixed the link to hypocrisy :-)
Old 08-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #508
Tech Elite

Quote:
I will no longer post on this thread.
Good riddens!

It’s all for the best since you go crazy when you read, hear & see people speaking positively about anything you don’t sell.

If you can ever make a car body design with your own two hands and watch people around the world enjoy using it because it actually works well for them at hi-speeds, then maybe you understand how shallow your negative sales methods are.

Top-Speed racers use what works best for them to go fast. Period.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #509
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLock View Post
Not a problem. I am just trying to learn the "Art of the High-Speed Run" from a group of guys that seemed to have mastered it. It is hard for me to picture a r/c car going over 100mph. I have done it on a motorcycle three times and in my car numerous occasions (fastest being 142mph), so I know what it is like personally to travel that fast. I have to tip my hat to the guys that are able to get these scale cars that fast without blowing or burning something up on them.
I too am trying to learn as much as I can so I can have fun too!
Old 08-15-2013, 04:18 PM   #510
Tech Rookie

Guys, you can do 100 with just about any body but getting in the 130-150 range requires everything to be just right on the money. Aerodynamics plays a huge role at high speeds as well as the set up of the suspension. I use the Warrior body cause it does the job anywhere from 8-10 mph over the other bodies I tried.
johnracerx is offline   Reply With Quote