Old 08-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #452
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstall7543 View Post
YES I DID IT!
Alright Bro!
Congratulations you did it!

Send me a pm with your full address & contact information!
I’ll send you, your much deserved new Ipanema Warrior GT racing body and new matching foam bumper too!

Thank you very much for trusting in the Warrior body to help you to exceed your goal of 100 mph and congrats on a great run!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #453
Tech Initiate

Congrats man!... Time for more powaaaa! Lol
Old 08-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #454
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks guys! I feel a since of relief! I've been working on this for what seems like forever!
Old 08-12-2013, 03:01 AM   #455
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Thanks guys! I feel a since of relief! I've been working on this for what seems like forever!
Mr.J
Old 08-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #456
Tech Elite

I can't wait to see the Warrior 2.0 body! I'll buy one immediately upon release!
Old 08-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #457
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

Quote:
I can't wait to see the Warrior 2.0 body! I'll buy one immediately upon release!
Thanks!!

The original plug for the Warrior II is roughed in now, but I haven’t touched it in over a year. The new 325GT is about 1 ½ years in the making and the original Warrior you have took me almost 2 years to make available.

It takes time for me to make original bodies, it’s a lot of work, and you have to figure a lot of different things out.

Anybody can just make a replica of an existing car; no brains or talent needed there, lol. But designing & making a GT car body, that will actually work, takes a lot of patience and it’s probably why I don’t have any patience left when dealing with any dumb Warrior body “haters” on the internet, lol

Soon fellas..... real soon!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #458
Tech Elite

I've been thinking about that 325 since I saw it for my gtp2e. I even cropped the photo you posted and converted it to a sketch on my phone. Here it is.
Attached Thumbnails
***** OFNA GT-V2e 1/8 GT ********-paperartist_2013-08-11_03-05-33.jpg  
Old 08-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #459
Tech Rookie

Try 120,000 diff fluid in the front.
johnracerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:38 PM   #460
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnracerx View Post
Try 120,000 diff fluid in the front.
Yes! Johnracerx in the house! I was hoping you would join us! I'll order some 120,000. What do you reccomend for the rear?
Old 08-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #461
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspeed View Post
Let me clarify my conversation…….

Want to see Jstall exceed his original goal of 100mph. Cheering him on and he has his “Pineapple Express” Warrior body to help get there; so we’re ready to congratulate him when he does it.

Starting September 1st 2013 we’re starting our new Ipanema “Top-Speed Club” promotion.

Rules are basically very simple:
Post your new Top-Speed video runs on YouTube, using your Warrior body.
The Top 5 fastest runners for the month of September win another Warrior body for free!

The video will have to be continuous, no breaks or edits in recordings. GPS or Radar is fine and it has to be 2 Top Speed back to back passes. That’s it!

If you run the Warrior body and want another one “on the house”, get your Warriors ready for September’s “Top Speed Club” fun!

More contest information will be available on the website.

Hey Jspeed, are you going to put this up on the website? I already know I'm not fast enough for the top 5 unless I do something serious! I believe my 2650kv is about maxed out. My esc would thermal in about 6min because the gearing is to tall for the 2650. I only thermaled it once because it was so hot that day I would do a run and let the fans cool everything down and then do another run after the esc fan quit spinning. If you notice any stutter in the power shut it down esc is getting to hot. I've got a 2200kv and a 2050kv I might try for fun until I buy a motor dedicated for speed runs. Even then as a driver I'm not sure I could do it. I need to get to the point where 100mph feels slow lol!

What rear diff fluid you guys think I should run?

Last edited by Jstall7543; 08-13-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Jstall7543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #462
Tech Elite

J,

Yes there will be a dedicated webpage for the “Ipanema Top Speed Club” contest on the site. It will have information & rules for submitting entries; just need to get it put up before the end of this month.

The contest starts on September 1, 2013 and ends on September 31, 2013.

The contest is open to anyone running a Warrior body on their cars, except for our sponsored drivers; as they already receive free products anyway. This contest is strictly for our Warrior customers around the world.

On rear diff oils, I believe I read that johnracerx runs grease in them; you’ll want to check with him, but I seem to recall something like that. What does Chris use?
Old 08-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #463
Tech Apprentice

Quote:

Hey Jspeed, are you going to put this up on the website? I already know I'm not fast enough for the top 5 unless I do something serious! I believe my 2650kv is about maxed out. My esc would thermal in about 6min because the gearing is to tall for the 2650. I only thermaled it once because it was so hot that day I would do a run and let the fans cool everything down and then do another run after the esc fan quit spinning. If you notice any stutter in the power shut it down esc is getting to hot. I've got a 2200kv and a 2050kv I might try for fun until I buy a motor dedicated for speed runs. Even then as a driver I'm not sure I could do it. I need to get to the point where 100mph feels slow lol!

What rear diff fluid you guys think I should run?
Hey.. i just purchased two, you just won one if i'm not mistaken Lol,you have a good chance, we all have to go out and make those passes.
Yes, John runs grease in the rear.I run 300,000K F&B.Congrats again on your achievement, not as many people as you may think have reach 100mph.Hats off to ya.Chris
Old 08-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #464
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You guys killed this thread with this high speed talk lol maybe someone should start a High Speed Run thread?

Don't know what the huge deal with high speed runs is anyways. When I first got into RC's
I did 106mph on GPS on my first run with my DM-1 and never cared to try to go any faster.
Tell u the truth it was pretty boring and no skill involved.
I also didnt have to use the ugliest body ever(warrior) I used the second ugliest body that came with the DM1 which is the MClaren lol

To each their own just saying this thread has been hijacked with all this high speed warrior body talk.
Voltron989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:05 PM   #465
Tech Apprentice

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron989 View Post
You guys killed this thread with this high speed talk lol maybe someone should start a High Speed Run thread?

Don't know what the huge deal with high speed runs is anyways. When I first got into RC's
I did 106mph on GPS on my first run with my DM-1 and never cared to try to go any faster.
Tell u the truth it was pretty boring and no skill involved.
I also didnt have to use the ugliest body ever(warrior) I used the second ugliest body that came with the DM1 which is the MClaren lol

To each their own just saying this thread has been hijacked with all this high speed warrior body talk.

Well you got one thing right,to each their own.Chris.