Kyosho Plazma Formula 1 >

Kyosho Plazma Formula 1

Kyosho Plazma Formula 1

Old 04-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by QIMB528
Yup. Need to fix a little kink before I can offer it to you guys
When you get the flaw fixed and make some that are ready for sale, make sure I am one at the top of your list to get a set. I have two Plazma F1s in which I can make the second one narrow.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock
When you get the flaw fixed and make some that are ready for sale, make sure I am one at the top of your list to get a set. I have two Plazma F1s in which I can make the second one narrow.
It will be done tonight.

Just need to figure out one more hole location.

As for purchasing these parts, you will need to purchase from shapeways. I will post the link tonight.

Just a reminder that, these parts will not be plug and play. I recommend you to purchase a M3 Tap, M4 Tap, and a 3mm reamer.

Tapping the holes before installing will be beneficial as the screws kyosho supplied are not self-tapping screws. The 3mm reamer is for the upper arm because 3D printing cannot print true circles. Also, on the lower arms where the pivot balls are installed, use a dremel ball bit to smooth the inner surface can reduce binding.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by QIMB528
It will be done tonight.

Just need to figure out one more hole location.

As for purchasing these parts, you will need to purchase from shapeways. I will post the link tonight.

Just a reminder that, these parts will not be plug and play. I recommend you to purchase a M3 Tap, M4 Tap, and a 3mm reamer.

Tapping the holes before installing will be beneficial as the screws kyosho supplied are not self-tapping screws. The 3mm reamer is for the upper arm because 3D printing cannot print true circles. Also, on the lower arms where the pivot balls are installed, use a dremel ball bit to smooth the inner surface can reduce binding.
Cool deal!! I have the reamer and tap set (just got to find them). Just don't forget the link, what is the asking price, and hopefully can pay via PayPal.
Old 04-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/QIMB528 is the link to the models.

Remember to purchase the Plazma Ra's adjuster rods. KYO92414 - Kyosho 42mm Titanium Adjuster Rod
Old 10-15-2014, 08:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Any one still racing the Formula Plazma? is it worth it? or should I look somewhere else? anyone has the new Drago kit yet? any comments? Thanks in advance