Originally Posted by theatriks
From the pics i saw the chassis and top deck and shock towers are carbon fiber...and all the bulkheads are aluminum and the rest is plastic.....and thats how every touring car comes even the 500 dolllar kits....with the exception of the A700 of course.
Features in Detail:
- High strength and high precision anodized alloy parts for added durability and style
- Ultra narrow chassis design with high quality Carbon composite 2.5mm main chassis;
2.0mm upper deck and 3.0mm shock towers.
- Slimmer transmission/motor mount components and design for improved handling and smoothness
- Dual bellcrank steering for precise cornering performance
- Front/Rear Suspension Arm mounts are adjustable for a variety of fine tunings for different track conditions
- Lightweight and smooth rear gear differential is included
- Enhanced acceleration from the use of lightest transmission components
- Improved material and stronger plastic parts
- Lightweight and anodized alloy turnbuckles and ball studs
- Full metal oil shocks for best performance
- Balanced chassis design