R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #31
Tech Addict

YES there is a new radio on the horizon for us loyal to Airtronics. I don't have any details on it yet but it is coming and from what I hear it's in the next 6 months. As far as the glitching goes, I have never had/seen problems with M8's glitching EXCEPT when using non-Airtronics recievers/crystals. I have run it in everything too, gas, electric on-road or off-road. It's always worked great for me.
hmmmm, makes me want to wait for their next product.....hopefully, this will be the new standard with options to go spectrum.....also, i hope it will come with a colored screen with all the bells and whistles plus more.......

thanks for the info. by the way, i feel that the m8 is abit top heavy but the trigger feels good as well as the wheel....i am however more comfortable with the helios....i never owned any of these radios....i jwas just able to try them.
cooliomojo-CEBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:24 PM   #32
Tech Adept

Originally posted by burbs
i would like to see a pcm model from them.. i race oval, on some very large outdoor tracks.. i cant use my m8 there it glitches...

i have to switch to my pcm radio.... always seemed like airtronics had a weak frequency power on all there radios....
I have raced on Velodromes with an Airtronics CS2p and an M8 with no glitching problems ever. The olny time I have ever had a glitching problem was when my reciver wire became frad, at the base of the reciver. Its wierd that you would have a glitching problem with yours.
sponger is offline   Reply With Quote