Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated TC3

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Team Associated TC3

Hey gents and ladies, new to the RC world, decided to get into the hobby after having retired from drag and circuit racing. I bought a TC3 roller and putting it together. I am looking to get some good mph and probably enter the RC racing circuit. Been doing a lot of reading and familiarizing myself with the terminologies and some setups. So If yall got any ideas for a good motor setup. Much appreciated..
Old 08-25-2012, 05:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

I run a Novak combo in my tc4, Edge esc and a Ballisict 21.5....its fast enough not to get ran over on the straights in USGT class
Old 08-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flat4
I run a Novak combo in my tc4, Edge esc and a Ballisict 21.5....its fast enough not to get ran over on the straights in USGT class
What you think about the castle creations 5700kv 1406 motor and sidewinder esc..
Old 08-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Tech Elite

If you are looking to start racing, best to go to the local track and see what is being run. No point buying a racing motor that doesn't fit the rules of the local racing class.

The Castle Creations Sidewinder is a sensorless system. Best suited to bashing. Most racing systems are sensored, and have better throttle feel.