Originally Posted by atomic garden
hello, i am looking into this car and have a few questions:
- what is the difference between the B7-BBP14 Super-precision Bearing Set 2014-2015 and B7-BBC15 BD7-2015 Ceramic bearing set and which bearings are included in the kit?
- is the B7-BTCB Aluminum Belt Teansion Adjust Cam a usefull upgrade or just weight and bling?
- what material are the included turn buckles?
- what is the use of BD-010RW Rear Double Joint Universal Shaft i thought DJ was only useful for the front while turning?
- is BD-500GA Aluminum gear diff shaft an upgrade for the kit part or a spare?
- i see a lot of people advice this bladder: YS-8HD Fluorine Rubber Hyper Diaphragm what does this improve over the kit one?
The bearings with the 15 are great. Just clean and relube
It comes with aluminum belt tentioner
Steel turnbuckle ti saves weight
Aluminum Gear diff post saves a little weight.