So finally after about 4 months I pulled out the toys. It needs a little work but I got the car manageable. I hope to get a good setup going here fairly soon to share for med/low asphalt using sugar water. My back end was turning over on itself as I had it setup way too soft for the time being. I will be making some adjustments this week and going from there. It was just good to be able to go out and have some fun. Not a horrible weekend as I ended up winning my main.
I had to slow down way too much in the corners due the rear end kicking over.
Have fun with it. I will keep you updated once I get the car up to speed I will share my full setup. Until then if you have questions please feel free to ask.