YOKOMO Touring Car BD-7

You're on Page 101 of 501
Go to
  • Quote: Does this mean a move back to the righgt colour blue for you.
    I'm not that silly Just tryng to help out
  • running longer front camberlink will have more in steering but it will make the front too lazy when recovering from one side to another

    thus making the rear un stable...
  • What about changing the angle of the camber links? Making one end higher, or lower, how does that affect the car?


    I was tearing down my car today, anyone else have the front spool rubbing on the top deck, bottom chassis, and screws?
  • Elliot Harper now running yokomo! He looked very comftable, he looked very quick also. One to watch.
  • Wow that's cool news!
  • Quote: Elliot Harper now running yokomo! He looked very comftable, he looked very quick also. One to watch.
    Where did you see this? In person ? Youtube?.......
  • Quote: Elliot Harper now running yokomo! He looked very comftable, he looked very quick also. One to watch.
    He's trying out different cars for R & D, he said he's waiting on his car due in a week or two, but wouldn't confirm who's car it would be.

    i.e. he is not a Yokomo team driver
  • No raced with him yesterday.
  • Quote: He's trying out different cars for R & D, he said he's waiting on his car due in a week or two, but wouldn't confirm who's car it would be.

    i.e. he is not a Yokomo team driver
    skiddins that was the impression I got but looking at him and the feedback, I would be surprised if he goes else where.
  • Quote: No raced with him yesterday.
    I think you mean 'was at the same meeting as him'

    This was his first A-Final, quali 1st;

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IJQpFoJsLPE[/YOUTUBE]

    2nd Leg;
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
  • Tried to have front link in longer position but they hit the spool only solution I see is raising a lot with shims is that correct.
  • Quote: I think you mean 'was at the same meeting as him'

    This was his first A-Final, quali 1st;

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IJQpFoJsLPE[/YOUTUBE]

    2nd Leg;
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    U are correct skiddins, I stood in the same hall. I would of "raced with him" without the misfortune of a bent bulkhead on the car. But none the less I have to apologise for my incorrect wording.
  • Wether or not he ends up running Yok or something else, I'm sure we can all wish him the best of luck with wherever he lands.
    He is a great driver and a very nice person, it's a brave decision to leave Tamiya that's for sure!
  • I have 17 spurs I had made for the bd7! I have 80 to 112 teeth 64dp all in even numbers between. They are all rw and in white I've used 108 and 112 the rest are mint there is no damage to the 2 I've used I'm looking for Ģ50 plus pnp. If ur interested send a pm thanks Jamie.
  • Quote: Elliot Harper now running yokomo! He looked very comftable, he looked very quick also. One to watch.
    Quote: Wether or not he ends up running Yok or something else, I'm sure we can all wish him the best of luck with wherever he lands.
    He is a great driver and a very nice person, it's a brave decision to leave Tamiya that's for sure!
    He's signed for Durango, who currently don't have a TC, so he's helping with development as well;

    http://www.team-durango.com/blog/201...-team-durango/

Similar Threads