Search

2012 US Indoor Champs "Cleveland"

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by CypressMidWest
Austin, they'll be the QTS32 "Real Blues"
Thanks for that man! hoping to make it out this year to try and win it again like i did in 2010! trying to make it happen, things look good though. Great job
Old 08-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrayaustin
Thanks for that man! hoping to make it out this year to try and win it again like i did in 2010! trying to make it happen, things look good though. Great job
That's the least I could do for a former Indoor Champs winner!! Thanks.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:51 AM
jrp
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

With all the other changes, to get back to similar formats/classes as other races, has their been any thoughts of dropping Masters class?

History has proven that times are very similar anyway, making it really just another stock class. 1 big stock class competing for the crown of US Indoor Champ would be my vote. Sorry if I hurt any "old guys" feelings.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jrp
With all the other changes, to get back to similar formats/classes as other races, has their been any thoughts of dropping Masters class?

History has proven that times are very similar anyway, making it really just another stock class. 1 big stock class competing for the crown of US Indoor Champ would be my vote. Sorry if I hurt any "old guys" feelings.
well while you have been racing in the old guys class since you were 35 I have been running with the "kids" since 2001 when I was 32 and don't plan on running with the "old guys" as that's not were the bulk of the competition is which is basically what your saying. the more old guys that don't race in the masters class the more likely that there won't be a masters class. so you have been supporting a class that you don't believe in? just saying...
Old 08-21-2012, 07:50 PM
jrp
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
well while you have been racing in the old guys class since you were 35 I have been running with the "kids" since 2001 when I was 32 and don't plan on running with the "old guys" as that's not were the bulk of the competition is which is basically what your saying. the more old guys that don't race in the masters class the more likely that there won't be a masters class. so you have been supporting a class that you don't believe in? just saying...
correct. I run it out of habit, but think there should just be 1 stock class. The top of each class is about the same anyway (in times), so it doesn't much matter which one you run, thus the need for only one.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Ian, Mike P. CD, Rick, and anyone I missed from Access Hobbies, if you guys need paint for the Champs race, lets start getting the bodies to me so I can start laying down some color. CD, call me when you get back from you vacation, I have some scheme ideas I want to run past ya.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
CD, I have some scheme ideas I want to run past ya.
He said he'd like simple paint job this year; a nice "flesh" color with a bright pink stripe down the middle.

I also hear that you might be able to assist with a custom shirt. There have been several ideas floating around, but we'll work on finalizing the details soon.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gkraios
He said he'd like simple paint job this year; a nice "flesh" color with a bright pink stripe down the middle.

I also hear that you might be able to assist with a custom shirt. There have been several ideas floating around, but we'll work on finalizing the details soon.
Kraios....Talked to Ziggy today. Trying to get him to come out for Vegas. You need to come out too!

EA
Old 08-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrp
correct. I run it out of habit, but think there should just be 1 stock class. The top of each class is about the same anyway (in times), so it doesn't much matter which one you run, thus the need for only one.
I don't think we would have had anything for Chuck and Frank last year. But it's always fun running with the old dudes.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Yeah, get ahold of me here or get my contact info from Ian. I can make something happen with any shirt idea you might have.

As for CD's paint, yeah, nevermind, I won't go there.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Kraios....Talked to Ziggy today. Trying to get him to come out for Vegas. You need to come out too!
WOW...that's a name I haven't heard for a while! Hope he's doing well.

As for Vegas, I'm thinking about it. I'm starting to travel a fair amount for my software company and need to be around the office as much as possible.

Are you going to Leisure Hours this weekend? I'm in San Diego for work, but headed up Saturday morning (maybe Friday night, but after a red eye flight and full day of work, I don't know how much motivation I'll have left...LOL).

Yeah, get ahold of me here or get my contact info from Ian. I can make something happen with any shirt idea you might have.
Will do!

As for CD's paint, yeah, nevermind, I won't go there.
Thanks!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

No I wont be there this weekend. Vegas is my next one. Hope you make it out. Come the weekend before. Me and Pedro will be in there Saturday afternoon.

EA
Old 08-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Nice........
Old 08-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jrp

Jim-- You are one of the "Old Guys" so your vote counts double!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Masters or stock, doesn't matter. I'll be there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.