Hmmm, difficult to answer isn't it? It depends a lot on what criteria you use.
But looking at it from racers perspective:
- Tamiya TRF415MS is the current World Champ
- HPI PRO4 is the runner up
- XRay T1FK04 is the Worlds Best Touring car according to Xtreme R/C Car Magazine (XRC)
- XRay T1FK05 recently won the biggest event in the world (Snowbirds) and had the most cars in the Mod A-final
- Corally RDX put three cars in the top 10 at the Snowbirds
All these cars are excellent and depending on your driving style one of these will be very good for you.
Off course personally I would recommend an XRay, but then I am biased