Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 2013 Snowbird Nationals: Jan 29th - Feb 3rd

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

How much does each entry cost to register for the Snowbird Nationals?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wwddww34
How much does each entry cost to register for the Snowbird Nationals?
+1
How do I sign up?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

I don't think sign ups are open yet, but I believe you will be able register on the website when they do go live.
Snowbirdnationals.com
Old 11-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by al dente
I don't think sign ups are open yet, but I believe you will be able register on the website when they do go live.
Snowbirdnationals.com
How much did registration cost for one entry at the 2012 Snowbird Nationals?
Old 11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

$80 dollars for the first class this year, Sign ups will be out in DEC its all on FaceBook
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Don't want to hijack the thread, but do want to pimp a snowbirds warm up race at 5280 raceway in Denver, co. January 11-13. Check out 5280raceway.com, or Colorado on road Rc club in the Colorado section of regional forums. If nothing else, it is an entertaining thread to follow.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Just got confirmation on a reserved pit spot! Any tips or tricks for a new guy at a big race? .
100% stoked to spend an entire week of having fun racing toy cars away from the New Jersey winter!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by elee32
Just got confirmation on a reserved pit spot! Any tips or tricks for a new guy at a big race? .
100% stoked to spend an entire week of having fun racing toy cars away from the New Jersey winter!
Listen to Larry, ignore failulec...
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by elee32
Best advice is ask others - there are plenty of racers who will be more than happy to help if you have questions.

Get organised and to Tech inspection in good time before you race.

Don't get too stressed about the "big race". It is well organised and real fun race. Enjoy it

See you there...find the UK flag in the pits
Old 11-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MarkBurgess
Best advice is ask others - there are plenty of racers who will be more than happy to help if you have questions.

Get organised and to Tech inspection in good time before you race.

Don't get too stressed about the "big race". It is well organised and real fun race. Enjoy it

See you there...find the UK flag in the pits
Hi Mark

I would love to another Birds, It was a great experience, but did struggle going anticlockwise

Malc
Old 11-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Here is a little video showing some of the early years when the Snowbirds was on International drive. We have lots of great memories from there. I wish I could have added all the pictures from then... hope you enjoy!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Tech Master

Hello racers. Things are moving along awesome for the 2013 Snowbirds! I would like to thank A Main Hobbies for once again being our Title sponsor and their major support! We will be opening up entries online the 1st week of December (I will have official date soon). Entries are kept at $80 again this year. We have over 20 sponsors contributing and attending the event so far, and quite a few more to confirm soon. They will all be announced soon and added to the race site. Already a dozen plus from overseas letting me know they are flying in too, which is great! The emails coming in are really showing another fantastic year for the 'birds. We couldn't do it without you that is for sure! Make sure to check the race page and Facebook page as I try and update daily. If you have any questions, or would like to reserve a pit in the pit areas we have, shoot me an email.

Thanks!
Mike Boylan
Email - [email protected]
Race Site - www.snowbirdnationals
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snowbi...4040561?ref=ts
Old 12-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Tech Master

Hello race fans! The 19th annual Snowbirds are just two months away. The race is returning to the Worldgate Resort in Orlando, Florida January 29th-Febraury 3rd. A huge thanks goes out to AmainHobbies.com for being our Title sponsor once again! On-line entries are fixing to open in a couple days. We will post the official time at least day before. We are keeping the same $80 entry fees as last year and will be once again offering the same deal if you pay for THREE the rest are FREE (thanks to our sponsors!!). The expo classes, Formula 1 and Legends, are going to be discounted to $60 this year! Rules for these classes will be posted soon. Last year was one of the largest ‘birds in several years and so far this year is looking to beat 2012! Many first timers have been emailing in, and we have several from overseas already committed to attend. Manufactures Row is sold out and with a waiting list. Several new sponsors are on board for 2013 that we are very, very thankful for. We hope you can plan on being part of the 2013 Snowbirds. Everything is on our race website that you need to know. We also have a Facebook page you can join, with close to 3000 fans!

Mike
www.snowbirdnationals.com
Old 12-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Is the race entry form available yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.