Wiki Posts
Search

The 2013 Snowbird Nationals: Jan 29th - Feb 3rd

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
Evan Williams was the first booted out yesterday . He isn't sponsored and has only been racing for 8months on the rug never missing a weekend .
Bryan Bussie was was the second bumped out who I don't believe is sponsored either he has been racing for a wile but I haven't seen him at the track in 8months
I run with all these guys at thunder Rc including miron (batman) who ran Am tc last yr and won so that would lead one to believe u were able to run in am tc being ur first time down.
hey dont put me in it...I was told to run it..and my race with Shane was a close one...
Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by locked
Great to see you on an RC forum

Come back Martin. Come back!
I would love too go racing again. In fact I was out to visit Keith Yu a couple of weeks ago when He was visiting Toronto. I ended up driving 2 battery packs in his Yokomo and realized how much I miss racing TC modified. However, I just can't afford the cost of racing RC and the cost of racing full size cars. I would need a full sponsorship to race RC again.

Originally Posted by corallyman
Martin,

Will you write an App for your setup program for Windows Phone 8. I would love to see that.

Steve
I can do this if there is enough demand for it. I use a windows 8 phone myself and love it.

So proud of Andrew Hardman's results at snowbirds....truly amazing driving. He keeps getting better every year. Can't wait to see how fast he is next year

Martin.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
B-main bump 'n runs are happening now. Hearts are being broken, and dreams are coming true!
+ 1
Old 02-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xpress
So what classifies an amateur? The rules say something about non-sponsored not anything about ability?
When you times (run or lap) put in the a-main of 17.5, one would think that person is not an amateur. Just a little common sense is all the needs to be applied. Remember the spirit and intent of the amateur class....
Old 02-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Evan Williams was the first booted out yesterday . He isn't sponsored and has only been racing for 8months on the rug never missing a weekend .
Bryan Bussie was was the second bumped out who I don't believe is sponsored either he has been racing for a wile but I haven't seen him at the track in 8months
I run with all these guys at thunder Rc including miron (batman) who ran Am tc last yr and won so that would lead one to believe u were able to run in am tc being ur first time down.
Thanks for the update...
Old 02-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Anybody know of any qualifier videos floating around?.....I checked youtube but nothing as of yet........and props to fellow canadian andrew hardman ....hes come up to ottawa and raced at our track a couple of times......that kid is quick...especially since hes only 14 years old i think WOW.....
Old 02-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Good luck to; Todd Putnam, Mark and Carissa Smyka. and Paul Lemieux Go get it!!!!!
Im finally back Jimmy
Old 02-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
hey dont put me in it...I was told to run it..and my race with Shane was a close one...
Well not saying it was wrong for u to be running it just that a person running Am TC with a signature as long as urs it would be believed that other of ur skill level would be allowed to run that class . Can't believe they allowed the king of vta to even think about running Am tc
Old 02-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well not saying it was wrong for u to be running it just that a person running Am TC with a signature as long as urs it would be believed that other of ur skill level would be allowed to run that class . Can't believe they allowed the king of vta to even think about running Am tc
+1
Old 02-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

pictures
http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...nails&album=73
Old 02-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone in internet land Justin.. I was more than happy to pull out after talking to Mike. I actually talked to he & John before ever entering to let him know my reservations. I wasn't sure how I would end up running, for all I knew I could have ended up running 45th in stock having never been to a big race like snowbirds before. Thankfully though I ended up running well.

LOL!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

thanks for the support guys..glad to have race friends like you
Old 02-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

A- Main results can be found here:

www.andrefossto.wordpress.com
Old 02-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Anybody have a link to all the final results?

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default On-Road is DONE!

We're all wrapped up here for on-road racing at the 19th annual Snowbird Nationals! Marc Fischer takes home his championship ring with a decisive victory in 1/12 Modified and a hard fought 2nd place finish in Touring Modified. Check out all the videos and results (posting shortly) at www.snowbirdnationals.com!

Last edited by Greg Sharpe; 02-05-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.