Yokomo MR4TC-BD

Old 03-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)

Ok, ALL Yokomo Team drivers who read this page, and there must be a couple, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT YOKOMO!

My LHS (who is the Australian distrubitor for Yokomo) is having trouble getting BD parts from Yokomo Japan. They ordered BD kits and many other parts and NONE of them come through, the biggest part not to come through was the BD chassis, and there are a few people that need them. they cant use their cars with out them.

My LHS had the same problem with parts last order and the only way they could get parts was to phone Yokomo and speak with Masami!

We are still waiting for Chris to post pictures (yes I know there were family problems and I hope all is ok) will we ever see them.

Go onto the Yokomo home page for some BD set ups and there is NOTHING current and NOTHING of any value.

I'm almost over Yokomo, not that any one would or should care what I say, its just my little rant, but holy shit we as Yokomo supports deserve HELP from Team Yokomo, think I might go and check out the RDX thread.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

i just made a on line order with yokomousa tuesday morning at 10:20am thrusday at 4:00pm i had my stuff. its been this way with the past few orders i have done with them. i can't speak for yokomo japan.

many people have posted many setups on this thread, try them, try mixing different parts of them, just cause its not on a yokomo web site with a factory drivers name on top doesn't mean its worth trying.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by skypilot
i just made a on line order with yokomousa tuesday morning at 10:20am thrusday at 4:00pm i had my stuff. its been this way with the past few orders i have done with them. i can't speak for yokomo japan.

many people have posted many setups on this thread, try them, try mixing different parts of them, just cause its not on a yokomo web site with a factory drivers name on top doesn't mean its worth trying.

I have been in touch with Yokomo USA and they will not supply parts to Australia, their answer was "you must order through the Aussie Dist", who cant get parts from Yokomo japan. I spose I could do internet shopping but thats not supporting my LHS, something that I want to do.

As for set ups, yes I have seen many on here but I want to know what the pros like Chris, Billy and Masami are doing with their cars, if they are using parts from another car it would be good to know and hear the results of the tests.
When Masami was using some HPI parts on this BD, all users on this thread were interested to see and hear the results, I want the nitty gritty stuff from the team.
I see someone else posted a thread on almost the same topic as I did, so its just not me.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

uumm george bush, yokomo parts supply, george bush, yokomo parts supply. i guess its a wash.. still glad to live in the usa.

(the above was a joke, no need to call me names)

i read all the inter changing of hpi stuff but it looked like to much work/money , where i race i dail steering out of the car so no need for it anyway. i used to be a huge supporter of the lhs so i know how you feel. i have a extra chassis and would like to send it you but i just strapped in a 3.5 brushless for the outdoor season and i may end up needing it.

good luck
Old 03-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Adept

Can anybody tell me the the pound rating of the new Yokomo progressive springs???

Thanks
Old 03-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bryan D
Can anybody tell me the the pound rating of the new Yokomo progressive springs???

Thanks
YS-1460L Black 14.50lbs
YS-14575L Blue 14.80lbs
YS-1455L Yellow 15.70lbs
YS-1565L Pink 16.26lbs
YS-15625L Green 17.00lbs
YS-1560 Orange 18.50lbs
Old 03-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Tech Adept

try try
Attached Thumbnails Yokomo MR4TC-BD-6454649828.gif  
Old 03-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

G2B,

noticed you're using the lower holes on the rear uprights. Do you have problems with the screw rubbing the innerside of the wheel? seem to have that problem with mine...
Old 03-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Tech Adept

Front & Rear havn't problem, may be your wheel too small. What kind of wheel did you use?
Old 03-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crabboy
Ok, ALL Yokomo Team drivers who read this page, and there must be a couple, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT YOKOMO!

My LHS (who is the Australian distrubitor for Yokomo) is having trouble getting BD parts from Yokomo Japan. They ordered BD kits and many other parts and NONE of them come through, the biggest part not to come through was the BD chassis, and there are a few people that need them. they cant use their cars with out them.

My LHS had the same problem with parts last order and the only way they could get parts was to phone Yokomo and speak with Masami!

We are still waiting for Chris to post pictures (yes I know there were family problems and I hope all is ok) will we ever see them.

Go onto the Yokomo home page for some BD set ups and there is NOTHING current and NOTHING of any value.

I'm almost over Yokomo, not that any one would or should care what I say, its just my little rant, but holy shit we as Yokomo supports deserve HELP from Team Yokomo, think I might go and check out the RDX thread.
I have to say, I do agree. I'm still want these new sway bars that were announced like last year but don't appear to be on sale? And there is nobody from Yokomo, or nowhere with any information.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zacharopoulos
Hello guys

just wanted to post some pictures of my handmade spool by patrick (thanks patrick ) after 24 runs.

I have emailed patrick several times on the spools .........and still no reply!
Old 03-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by m8commando
I have emailed patrick several times on the spools .........and still no reply!
Hi, I think he don't receive them because as we work together, he always tell me when new customer came in .

Send me a PM with what you want and I will call him
Old 03-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks G2B will try, thanks again.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Martin Hofer
guys I need a fast response:

what are the part numbers of the new released sway bar sets from yokomo (the silver ones, masami was using at the worlds)???
Not a speedy responce... sorry

the part # for the new sway bars are
sd-412fs (front)
sd-412rs (rear)
Old 03-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Thanks Jason.

Are they available yet?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.