Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yokomo MR4TC-BD

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 07:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by kmorast
if you pre-ordered the BD through speedtech check your e-mail. He sent out the e-mail asking for your order confirmation.
Checked mail.

Was sent at 1AM my time so i hope i am not too late replying
Old 03-29-2005, 09:53 AM
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Old 03-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

So did the pre-order price come in under $400??
Old 03-29-2005, 05:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It looks like the kits will be shipping out either thursday or friday from Yokomo USA. They're working on corrections to the instructions and exploded views right now. Another thing to point out is the suspension blocks are a bit different than the regular aluminum blocks but are now both the same part #. All new suspension blocks will be "lowered" and included a spacer to set them to the old blocks height. This was done because some people wanted a lowered suspension block height.
Old 03-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by Matt Howard
It looks like the kits will be shipping out either thursday or friday from Yokomo USA. They're working on corrections to the instructions and exploded views right now. Another thing to point out is the suspension blocks are a bit different than the regular aluminum blocks but are now both the same part #. All new suspension blocks will be "lowered" and included a spacer to set them to the old blocks height. This was done because some people wanted a lowered suspension block height.
matt... just to clarify.. we can still use the SD susp. blocks? now there's just the option of having it lowered (using the BD blocks) or "normal" and using the standard SD blocks.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I tell you if US Customs would get off there behinds and get the BD shipment to YOKOMO USA we could have them sooner. From the sounds of it Steve won't even get them till late Wendsday early Thursday so I might have to Give birth to a COW now J/K. But hey they will at least make their release date if they ship by thursday...LOL
I won't hold my breath for a Thursday in my hand just yet.
WE will have to wait and see.
Sounds good about the Suspention block to help lower CG just that tiny bit more....I can hardly wait.
Stephen <><
Old 03-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Hebiki
matt... just to clarify.. we can still use the SD susp. blocks? now there's just the option of having it lowered (using the BD blocks) or "normal" and using the standard SD blocks.
I was told yes, they're the "same" but "different" in that the new blocks are just lowered and include a spacer. The part # is going to stay the same.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
I tell you if US Customs would get off there behinds and get the BD shipment to YOKOMO USA we could have them sooner. From the sounds of it Steve won't even get them till late Wendsday early Thursday so I might have to Give birth to a COW now J/K. But hey they will at least make their release date if they ship by thursday...LOL
I won't hold my breath for a Thursday in my hand just yet.
WE will have to wait and see.
Sounds good about the Suspention block to help lower CG just that tiny bit more....I can hardly wait.
Stephen <><
I don't believe it's a customs problem, more of an incorrect instruction manual and other "paperwork" type problems. It looks like they will ship out from Yokomo USA either thursday or friday. Speedtech might be able to get them by the end of the week since they're right there but it looks like most hobbyshops will get them next week at the earliest.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/area51ae

Use this link to find a couple of new pictures of the BD.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

THIS IS WHY I'M SAVING UP MONEY FOR THE 2ND BATCH. YOKOMO IS TIIIIIIIGHT - JB
Old 03-29-2005, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by JayBee
THIS IS WHY I'M SAVING UP MONEY FOR THE 2ND BATCH. YOKOMO IS TIIIIIIIGHT - JB
See if you wouldn't have bought the SDW you would have had plenty of extra Coin to get the first run...LOL Just teasing...
Will have say some extra prayers tonight.

I DON'T NEED AN ENGLISH MANUAL>>>>I CAN'T READ ANYHOW>>>LOL
Stephen <><
Old 03-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

well, just got home from work and guess what the ups brought me, a special gift from robert. (i don't need a manual either)
Old 03-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

looks good
Old 03-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Guys,

If all goes well, I should be down at Yokomo USA in the morning Those of you that wants to pick up the car at the shop, check with me around 2PM (I should be back by then)

We will try and ship as many out as we can on Wednesday and the remaining on Thursday

Steve Wang
Old 03-30-2005, 05:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hi all. It appears I may have missed some good info here. Noticed a comment in the SD thread that diff access on the BD is from the top of the bulheads. Is this true?? And is the access really as simple as removing 4 screws on each bulkhead "cap" and lifting them out ?? Does the spur gear assembly come out the same way?? Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.