Originally Posted by Randy Caster
Ya dont need an aftermarket bumper if you would just not slam into those poor nitro cars Chris!
thats my durability testing though. id say the car held up pretty nicely. the P-Dub bumper would have helped save some parts.
additional things i broke that cant be seen.
4. one of dave's beautiful paint jobs is TOAST
the front end RIPPED.
5. bent screw that holds the shocks
6. wallet (had to use a lot of spares)
7. bent universal.. but it still works so ill keep it.
8. unsoldered capacitor on my ESC.
the guy came up and apologized which was really nice and offered to pay for my spares. i didnt want to scare him cus i thought my esc was toast also. but it survived.