Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What are good HPI tyre inserts?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 01:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Default What are good HPI tyre inserts?

I want to buy the HPI Split 6Wheel rims for my car and I asked HPI via email with what tyre inserts I should get for them but I havent received a reply from them and I doubt I would. Can someone advise what a good set is for them? I want to use them for the Ride RE36 drift tyres
Old 06-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Archangel22
I want to buy the HPI Split 6Wheel rims for my car and I asked HPI via email with what tyre inserts I should get for them but I havent received a reply from them and I doubt I would. Can someone advise what a good set is for them? I want to use them for the Ride RE36 drift tyres
I've never seen an insert for a drift tire. They are hard enough that they don't need inserts.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Tech Initiate

No I think the Ride RE36 tyres will need inserts. My stock drift tyres that I got with my original RC are plastic and really hard so Im sure they dont need inserts but I dont have traction on normal streets so I got the rubber Ride 36's that people recommended in here and they do seem alot better and they look like they need inserts