Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Hey johnny
Where are you
Old 02-22-2005, 05:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Now that's a really nice track.
We don't have any track that size outhere but would be nice is having that driver stand.
Here are a couple of tracks that I race @
www.Hobbychamber.com
www.southshorehobbys.com
www.rcmadness.com
& the Nationals will be held @ hobbychambers March 17-20
There is going to be some top drivers racing there I will be running 19t & I might run 1/12th stock just put in 40 laps 7.16 dnf
If we did not get such a late start my batterys would of held out for the 8 minutes & I could of done a 45 or better
Old 02-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Track

Yeah. That track is awesome. My local track is having a big warm up race for the Nationals. Were expecting a really big turn out. With guys coming down from Cleveland and Columbus.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:44 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Track

Originally posted by sandbagger21
Yeah. That track is awesome. My local track is having a big warm up race for the Nationals. Were expecting a really big turn out. With guys coming down from Cleveland and Columbus.
Good luck & keep us posted
Old 02-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Race

No problem, keep us posted on your results also. I have a club race tomorrow night so I'll let everyone know what's up.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Default OK

Had an ok night overall. Qualified 4th and finished 4th. I'm still trying to set up the car a little bit. I'm making strides just not there on the setup yet. But, I also run against some stiff competition. Eli Ezrow aka the Bearded Wonder. And another guy named Junior Norton, he is who gave me the nickname sandbagger.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'm not racing this weekend, but for the past 3 weeks I've won the a-main in stock buggy. I have an onroad state race coming up as well.
Old 02-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Man you guys are going to make me look bad if I don;t do well at our regional race this weekend. We ran are warmup club race tonight. The Xray felt really good. The track layout is real technical and fun. I am going to have stiff competition as well as the best of the midwest will be here this weekend. Or should I say the best of plains states for guys in Ohio. I really never understood why they say that you guys are the midwest hell you guys arn't even passes the missisippi how is that west Anyway I can't wait to debut the Team Velocity gear. It should be Fun!!
Old 02-23-2005, 11:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)
Default good job guys

hi im glad you guys are liking the products they are only going to get faster and faster,so keep up the good work and by the way washington is wiping up every where we have a big offroad race coming up in march i think we will be taking wins in a lot of the classes i will let you guys know how things go for that race
maybe i will see you guys around as i make my way across the states this year and next year look foward to seeing lots of good post talk to you guys later
Old 02-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

I got the goods today can't wait to try the stuff out tomarrow. Thanks for the quick shipment
Jamee
Old 02-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: good job guys

Originally posted by johnny boy
hi im glad you guys are liking the products they are only going to get faster and faster,so keep up the good work and by the way washington is wiping up every where we have a big offroad race coming up in march i think we will be taking wins in a lot of the classes i will let you guys know how things go for that race
maybe i will see you guys around as i make my way across the states this year and next year look foward to seeing lots of good post talk to you guys later
Hey Johnny
I will be running @ the Nationals that is being held @ hobby chamber in Stamford Ct.
forgot to put in for my T shirt Im a large & in some need of some good batterys for my 1/12th scale
Im full with 6 cells for my XRAY 1/10
LMK
Old 02-26-2005, 08:25 AM
Tech Champion

Hey Fellas Friday club race
A Main 1st 1/12th scale
A Main 4th 19T
the put out a new layout very tight & technical but had a blast
Old 02-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well I just got done with racing at The Roar Region 8 onRoad Championship and faired really well. I ended up 7th in stock sedan powerd with a HV batts. And 10th for 1/12th scale stock with my HV motor bolted in the L4
Thanks for the good motors and batts.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Congrats!

Congrats to 710baby and huskerfreak. Good job. Keep up the good work for Team High Velocity. I'm hoping to do really well at my next big upcoming race in 2 weeks. Hey Johnny, I'm in need of some good six cell packs. The ones I have are good but that's all I need is some really good packs. The motors from High Velocity are definately a step above the rest. I have guys asking me about the company ever since I switched to High Velocity.

Old 02-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Guys
Saturday Night used a HV monster stock to finish 4th in the A, didnt realize we were running 19T DOH. Anyway the motor was awesome, cant wait to get my hands on some of these batteries!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.