Wiki Posts
Search

Team High Velocity

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 07:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally posted by Turtlemaster
well if you guys want to scroll on down to the northwest racers forum, and check out the northwest for sale thread, you will see that this high velocity driver went outta his way to help "imfat" not sure who this "huskerfreak" is. imfat seemed pretty resonable and said he wouldn't bring high velocity into a PRIVATE matter between to people who made a deal on the internet. he posted that high velocity sponsered one of his friends. If in fact IMFAT and HUSKERFREAK is the same person then you have scammed this web site which says you can't have two screen names. in fact i even asked you to pm me if any thing didn't change, let me go copy that pm and post it here. brb, ok back, here is the pm i got from "imfat"

yeah i called him ad he said that the car was lost in the mail and he woukd send it out but he said he was going to call me today with a tracking number but never has yet so well see what happens
thanks for thae help ill keep you guys posted
tahnks a bunch eric

don't blame johnny, high velocity, any of it products or drivers for the actions of one person. and once again, if TSB doesn't fix this then let us know. also when he does let us know that too. and just so we are on the same page, i think what happened to you is wrong and i am NOT sticking up for TSB.

I can't help myself!....HAHAHAAHHHHAAAA.....Owned! Nice post! OKOKOK....I'm done, lets get back to motors!
Old 04-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Stock truck TQ, win, and Track record yesterday at TRCR. UP and over the big tripple with a regular line

That motor hauls
Old 04-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

nice job steve, what motor is that your talking about. i got third at FW yesterday in mod with a cobalt. one of the best races i've had since the spring champs when tim and i went at it. it was really close the whole race. i have to go figure out a body tuck issue with the mazda 6 if anyone has any ideas. front fenders are cut at least 1/4 inch behind wheels but in a corner at high speeds it finds it way to the tire, the inside tire.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:12 PM
TSB
Tech Master

Nice run steve!!!!!

life is good for stevo!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Tech Rookie

i have ran high velocity motors ever since they came out on market. i have to say they perform very well i have won alot of club races and finished 3rd in mod 3rd in 2wd sock buggy at a main and i won the gold cup at tacoma rc i would have to say to the owner of high velocity well job done and keep up the good work rumor has it you purchased a very nice dyno oh well must go now. i am looking foward to purchasing a lot more of your great product .
Old 04-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

it was a p2k
Old 04-12-2005, 11:33 AM
TSB
Tech Master

TWINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone be sure and all our sponsor Twinkie from now on!!!! lol He likes it ;-)
Old 04-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Tech Regular

Did they hire a team driver from gb Wi named Karl
Old 04-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Regular

I can awnser myself .
Old 04-13-2005, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ran good with the THV monsters this weekend. I Q'ed 3rd and finished 9th. Awful hacking going on. Guy in the fifth position took me out, I had to check up to keep from taking out second place and BAM! I was in dead last. Same driver took me out a total of three time while getting laped. I made it up to fifth but then finally broke when another driver brushed me trying to get out of the way. Oh well, Maybe I'll have better luck with 19t. Later
Old 04-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Tech Regular

I have one on order i think.A monster
Old 04-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Tech Legend

Twinkie is more BET-TA !!

get some.....
Old 04-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Racing

Last week I qualified 2nd and ended up taking home the win in the A main at the club race. This week I qualified 2nd and finished second. No one out motored me all night! Ever since I have been running High Velocity motors and batteries its been great!! I also just put an order in for some Aftershock 2 (cobalt). Can't wait to try them out!!!

Old 04-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

hi guy's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT HIGH VELOCITY MOTERS NOW HAS A NEW OWNER FOR ALL DRIVER ORDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR YOUR NEW INFO AT [email protected] THIS IS FOR MOTORS ONLY I'M STILL DOING THE BATTERIES GUYS. FOR BATTERIE'S ORDER THEM AT [email protected] PAYPAL WILL BE USED. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.SOME DRIVERS WILL HAVE TO RESUBMIT THERE SPONSER APPS. SOME OF YOU DO NOT THE INFO IS BEING TRANSFERED TO THE NEW OWNER.

THE NEW OWNER OF HIGH VELOCITY MOTORS IS RANDY TAYLOR THIS GUY IS AWESOME. VERY GOOD BUSINESS MAN. HE IS COMPLETLY RECOMMMENDED BY ME AND NOBODY WOULD BE A BETTER PICK TO RUN THE COMPANY

BEST REGARDS

JOHNNY CHASE
Old 04-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Tech Addict

How do you know if you need to resubmit the application?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.