Originally Posted by jorgesimes
Since here we look to be changing to lipo, wich lipo fit to the car without any dremel help?
Thanks in advance.
We have this in production now, it will be on sale on www.coolcanfan.co.uk
very soon, but if you want one, just pm me please.
The LWP is made from 1.5 stainless steel, and weighs approximately 95/100 grams, and is held in place by 2xm3 screws utilizing the 2 holes that are down the centre of the WCE, TC and 008 chassis. A number of lead weights can be adhered to the base of the plate, utilizing the cell slots, I suggest you remove the double sided tape from them, and key the surface of the weight, as well as the LWP, and degrease the surfaces before gluing them to the LWP.
The LWP will have a carbon fibre effect covering which you can apply if you wish, and has a lip on the outside edge, to help prevent the lipo from coming out of the car. Also a piece of sticky back foam, can be used on the LWP towards the left of the lipo, to help prevent the lipo from moving towards the middle of the car. A piece of foam sits just in front of the the lipo, and rests against the front bulk head, whilst the back of the lipo rests against the rear bulkhead, this will help the lipo from moving forward, so as not to unsettle the car. On the 008, the battery strap can be used, or remove the strap, and leave the posts in place, and place a piece of foam in between the lipo and post to help the inertia affect.
The LWP kit will comprise of
1) LWP will be made of 1.5mm brush stainless steel, weighing approx 95 grams
2) 2x3m fixing screws
3) A strip of sticky back foam, to be placed on the opposite side of the lipo, as a restraint.
4) A foam block retainer, for front/rear of the lipo
5) A piece of carbon fibre effect covering for the LWP if you would like to cover the brushed stainless steel.
6) A piece of carbon fibre effect covering for the base of the Orion lipo, once the noduals have been removed, so as to tidy the base of the lipo
This LPW version, will accept Orion 3200 3600 3800 and Nosram 5300 28c to date, as other lipos come along, we will let you know what ones will fit.
This LWP can be used on the WCE, TC, and X-ray008 as there are extra fixing holes in the LWP for each model, you just pick the holes that suit your car.
Further LWP will be available soon for all popular models.