10-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: VA Baby
Originally Posted by RCFREAK
yes there are currenlty 5 models out.
1. Black cylcone Hara edition
2. Surikarn "limited edition" blue components not purple. hard to find.discontinued
3. Cyclone S model, lower end edtion.. all plastic.
4. Moorespeed tons of Purple Bling!! discontinued because of newer car. Expensive.
5. Cyclone TC the newest model out. Less expensive, not as much bling but
but better upgraded components.
I live in NoVa. raced both my cars at the HPI race @301. Setups are easy to find to get the car to work, car drives easy!! Parts are reasonably priced.
Currently racing at THE TRACK(MIMIs).. LMK if you need more info. I currently own 3 out of the 5 models... Chris @ 301 has seen my cars run, Vince drove my other car to see what electric was about.
thanks man, that was everything i needed.
i will be starting from scratch with electric. but i wanna have the model i can grow on, and afford.
MTX4R/PICCO(Trophy Taker) - SERP 950/SIRIO(Board Breaker)
PHI '08 - to be announced.....
www.vorra.org - ironbridgesportspark.com - 301raceway*4LIFE*.com