R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #12301
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott B View Post
As for beating me, wasen't my 13.5 Quail. time FASTER then your MOD time???? And there will be more of that next week at the REEDY!!


Better step it up STLNLST
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:08 PM   #12302
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 990
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott B View Post
Thank you. I have my one great race of the year just at the RIGHT time..

As for beating me, wasen't my 13.5 Quail. time FASTER then your MOD time???? And there will be more of that next week at the REEDY!!


welcome aboard Scott!!

-Hiro
Hi-LowBlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:17 PM   #12303
Tech Master
 
Scott B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NOR-CAL
Posts: 1,209
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-LowBlow View Post
welcome aboard Scott!!

-Hiro

Thanks Hiro.

I'll see you next week at the REEDY and at Billys BBQ friday night!!
__________________
Mugen Racing USA, Gizmo Racing USA, Sweep Racing Tires, R1 Wurks, Protoform...
"When I want the truth I go to the internet because that's the magical place where no one lies"...
"On-road is racing.. off-road is 50% competitive jumping and 50% crash avoidance"...
Scott B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #12304
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,505
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Finally! Tell them to Hook you up with a D4 WCE too.Way Dialed.Dump that Yoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott B View Post
Thanks Hiro.

I'll see you next week at the REEDY and at Billys BBQ friday night!!
racenut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:11 PM   #12305
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott B View Post
Thank you. I have my one great race of the year just at the RIGHT time..

As for beating me, wasen't my 13.5 Quail. time FASTER then your MOD time???? And there will be more of that next week at the REEDY!!
weren't you scared to run mod or was that the other girl running the Cyclone
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #12306
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post


Better step it up STLNLST
No need to cause when we run the same class DADDY is always ahead.....LOL Ask Scotty why he bought a 2.5 motor
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:04 AM   #12307
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
No need to cause when we run the same class DADDY is always ahead.....LOL Ask Scotty why he bought a 2.5 motor
Holy crap! That would be alota motor!

Did he really?
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #12308
Tech Regular
 
rcarmchl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Collierville, TN
Posts: 492
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

can you guys point me in the direction of a good base setup for low to medium traction - rubber/asphalt.....
__________________
Blizzard Concepts ~Big-Dog Graphics

Cyclone ~ Orion ~ LRP Sphere ~ S9550
M03 ~ Orion ~ LRP QC3 ~ S9550
RC18R ~ Castle Creations ~ Hi-tec
Slash ~ 9550 ~ SMC Power
8ight-T~9550~V-Spec
rcarmchl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:03 PM   #12309
Tech Champion
 
k_bojar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 6,929
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarmchl View Post
can you guys point me in the direction of a good base setup for low to medium traction - rubber/asphalt.....
ditto
__________________
Bodies By Bean | Team Belly
k_bojar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #12310
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Holy crap! That would be alota motor!

Did he really?
After I ponied him down the straight he didn't have anything that could keep up so he went and got a 2.5 which shuts off after 3 laps
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #12311
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarmchl View Post
can you guys point me in the direction of a good base setup for low to medium traction - rubber/asphalt.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_bojar View Post
ditto



www.gearchart.com
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #12312
Tech Adept
 
rccobra705's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chile
Posts: 190
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Twisted rear belt

Hi, I hope someone of you can help me out. I am new to elec. TC and have a modified Cyclone S with BMI carbon chassis, purple alu. and so on and run on ashfalt.
Last weekend in my last 2 heats the rear belt was twisted in such way that the car was running front wheel drive only. First time I found a little stone between the chassis and the rear diff. Ok, the fault was the stone, but when it happen second time and not found a stone, then I have no clue about what is going on. FYI I tigthen the rear belt a little before my last run.
I hope someone, can give me a clue to solve the problem. Nobody at the club race have seen that before.
Thanks in advance.
rccobra705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:51 PM   #12313
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 990
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Cyclone TC

Hot Bodies USA now has the Cyclone TC in stock!!
Hi-LowBlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #12314
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccobra705 View Post
Hi, I hope someone of you can help me out. I am new to elec. TC and have a modified Cyclone S with BMI carbon chassis, purple alu. and so on and run on ashfalt.
Last weekend in my last 2 heats the rear belt was twisted in such way that the car was running front wheel drive only. First time I found a little stone between the chassis and the rear diff. Ok, the fault was the stone, but when it happen second time and not found a stone, then I have no clue about what is going on. FYI I tigthen the rear belt a little before my last run.
I hope someone, can give me a clue to solve the problem. Nobody at the club race have seen that before.
Thanks in advance.
I had this problem at one point

what I did whas take the upper bulk/shock tower off, and move the diff keys so the diff is farther back, and that will fix it
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #12315
Tech Fanatic
 
andyh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 856
Default ...

Cyclone TC Box Pics...


andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Bodies Cyclone S wardyl Electric On-Road 4 10-01-2008 07:01 AM
Hot bodies Cyclone 12 k7king R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 09-04-2008 07:09 AM
WTB Hot Bodies Cyclone/ cyclone Parts tenpins77 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 07-29-2008 07:48 AM
Hot Bodies Cyclone sdt1 Australia For Sale/Trade 6 07-13-2008 02:05 AM
WTB: Cyclone S/Cyclone Painted bodies vazzo Australia Wanted to Buy 0 02-05-2008 05:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:43 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net