R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2008, 11:02 PM   #11806
Tech Elite
 
SammyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 3,046
Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)
Default

what parts exactly are you looking for?
SammyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:38 AM   #11807
Tech Champion
 
MikeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 5,012
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
anybody know what other pistons may fit inside the hotbodies shocks? (Tamiya, Losi< etc....) It's been like pulling teeth to get parts around here. I don't want to place an order out of the states just for some pistons. My LHS has placed numerous orders but still no HB shipment. Wake up guys. It's only two days max to ship to Sacramento. Hard to support a car if people around here can't get parts. Great car but support is lacking from the US side.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXNZJ4&P=7

It lists the dimensions so maybe you can compare it to TRF pistons.
__________________
www.exotekracing.com ☆ASSOCIATED☆DURANGO☆HPI☆HB RACING☆KYOSHO☆LOSI/TLR☆SERPENT☆TAMIYA☆XRAY☆

A picture with your post, when trouble shooting, will probably get more rctech help than without...
MikeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:25 AM   #11808
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,010
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

the trf pistons fit. they'll give your shocks more pack than the hb pistons due to the profile.
tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:36 AM   #11809
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,150
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Where have this body to sale ?
HB
EU Moore-Speed Alfa 159
EU Moore-Speed Type C
Attached Thumbnails
Hot Bodies Cyclone-66814_01piw1.jpg   Hot Bodies Cyclone-66815_01piw1.jpg  
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:56 AM   #11810
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,874
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18C Turbo View Post
what parts exactly are you looking for?
black cvd's, #3 piston (1.1), front shock tower (world's edition), pink springs, and the new diff they claim to have in stock. Minus the diff I need all the other parts just to try the worlds set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR View Post
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXNZJ4&P=7

It lists the dimensions so maybe you can compare it to TRF pistons.
Good looking out bro. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tones View Post
the trf pistons fit. they'll give your shocks more pack than the hb pistons due to the profile.
You're about the 4th person that has told me this so I'm off to get some Tamiya pistons
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:21 AM   #11811
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,150
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

HPI 1.1mm x3 holes Piston instock !

other parts in next lot arrive,
we waitting HPI HB new kit & parts

Last edited by RC MARKET; 04-13-2008 at 08:40 AM.
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:24 AM   #11812
Tech Elite
 
SammyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 3,046
Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)
Default

stalin you can get all those parts from hotbodiesonline.com right from HPI in cali, except the diff isnt out yet in N. America but it is in China. Rcmarket and rcmodel both have them, i think they are sold out, send him a PM.
SammyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #11813
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,874
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18C Turbo View Post
stalin you can get all those parts from hotbodiesonline.com right from HPI in cali, except the diff isnt out yet in N. America but it is in China. Rcmarket and rcmodel both have them, i think they are sold out, send him a PM.
No you can't. been waiting for these from HPI in Cali for a while now. That's the reason for my post asking for other methods.
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #11814
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
black cvd's, #3 piston (1.1), front shock tower (world's edition), pink springs, and the new diff they claim to have in stock. Minus the diff I need all the other parts just to try the worlds set up.
Thats the big list? I dont know why you cant get that stuff, When I first got my cyclone all that stuff was so simple to find! Thats so weird

For CV's, black MIP's, or The steel ones?

Billy used to have all that stuff always in stock(minus the diff lol), I wonder whats up with HB's?

Id just order over seas.... Get someone else to buy some stuff with you, and split shipping with them or something, thats what John and I do, ends up nice and cheap, and takes less then a week always for our orders... We order from www.rcmarket.com.hk
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:11 PM   #11815
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,874
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Thats the big list? I dont know why you cant get that stuff, When I first got my cyclone all that stuff was so simple to find! Thats so weird

For CV's, black MIP's, or The steel ones?

Billy used to have all that stuff always in stock(minus the diff lol), I wonder whats up with HB's?

Id just order over seas.... Get someone else to buy some stuff with you, and split shipping with them or something, thats what John and I do, ends up nice and cheap, and takes less then a week always for our orders... We order from www.rcmarket.com.hk

The list is bigger but it's all things like diff rings, balls, spare belts, and little things. That is stuff I can get anywhere but the other items I listed are more important to me to have just one of rather than back up stock, which the items listed in this post will be. If I must order over seas I might as well get everything to make paying for shipping worth it. Trying to support the shop at all costs but I might not have a choice at this point
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #11816
Tech Elite
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
The list is bigger but it's all things like diff rings, balls, spare belts, and little things. That is stuff I can get anywhere but the other items I listed are more important to me to have just one of rather than back up stock, which the items listed in this post will be. If I must order over seas I might as well get everything to make paying for shipping worth it. Trying to support the shop at all costs but I might not have a choice at this point

In the US, Stormer has all the basics in stock: www.stormerhobbies.com

Outside USA: www.precisionrc.com they have 4 business day shipping for just $16 and ahve lots of Cyclone parts in stock all the time

Good Luck
yyhayyim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #11817
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,874
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhayyim View Post
In the US, Stormer has all the basics in stock: www.stormerhobbies.com

Outside USA: www.precisionrc.com they have 4 business day shipping for just $16 and ahve lots of Cyclone parts in stock all the time

Good Luck
Thanks for the info. I will more than likely place an order tonight and see what can get here by Friday.
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #11818
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
The list is bigger but it's all things like diff rings, balls, spare belts, and little things. That is stuff I can get anywhere but the other items I listed are more important to me to have just one of rather than back up stock, which the items listed in this post will be. If I must order over seas I might as well get everything to make paying for shipping worth it. Trying to support the shop at all costs but I might not have a choice at this point
I did overseas because of price, I either save money on parts, tires every now and then, or quit racing for probably 2 months and save my allowance (40 a month) so I think you know what I wanted to do

I know what you mean though, having to go that far to order parks does stink, maybe once the new cyclone comes out parts will be easier to get again?
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #11819
Tech Elite
 
SammyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 3,046
Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)
Default

I wish HB would get on the ball! I like how their europe side has many more parts and part numbers on the website but you can't order there, but hotbodies USA does and lets you order directly, unfortunately the list of parts isn't nearly as nice as their European partners.

For example, all the new parts are on the europe site, 170t, 63t belts, 18t pulley's, new pro spec diff, new milled graphite parts, etc.

I try to support my LHS as much I can but with a japanese car its a crap shoot
SammyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #11820
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,150
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

HB new car kit , new parts & spare parts , next week end have shipment !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Bodies Cyclone S wardyl Electric On-Road 4 10-01-2008 07:01 AM
Hot bodies Cyclone 12 k7king R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 09-04-2008 07:09 AM
WTB Hot Bodies Cyclone/ cyclone Parts tenpins77 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 07-29-2008 07:48 AM
Hot Bodies Cyclone sdt1 Australia For Sale/Trade 6 07-13-2008 02:05 AM
WTB: Cyclone S/Cyclone Painted bodies vazzo Australia Wanted to Buy 0 02-05-2008 05:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:55 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net