R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2008, 06:59 PM   #11131
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

pics of transponder installed so I'm not labeled a cheater....LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Hot Bodies Cyclone-p3020555.jpg   Hot Bodies Cyclone-p3020554.jpg  
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #11132
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18C Turbo View Post
theres a new KO system?
they are coming out with their version of the faast system.
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #11133
Tech Elite
 
SammyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 3,046
Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)
Default

do you guys run the belt tensioner on your cars? i took mine off both and it seems to be doing fine, what about yours?
SammyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #11134
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
pics of transponder installed so I'm not labeled a cheater....LOL
Haha, why did you chop your heat sink? To loose weight? Looks nice, what kind of PT is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18C Turbo View Post
do you guys run the belt tensioner on your cars? i took mine off both and it seems to be doing fine, what about yours?
I dont have mine on at all, my belts have a race season on them, and them in the loosest setting is still pretty tight
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:22 PM   #11135
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: FORT LAUDERDALE,FLORIDA
Posts: 705
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Can some one help me on the Hara spring does anyone know the lbs rating on them.


Super Hard __lbs
Hard___lbs
Medium____lbs
Soft_____lbs
Super Soft_____lbs


Thanks
iceman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:12 PM   #11136
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Haha, why did you chop your heat sink? To loose weight? Looks nice, what kind of PT is that?



I dont have mine on at all, my belts have a race season on them, and them in the loosest setting is still pretty tight
Scotty milled the heat sink so that we could mount the speedo in a little closer to the center line of the chassis. Over hang didn't look too pretty to him and you won't have to add that much more weight to the other side to balance the car from left to right.
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #11137
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Scotty milled the heat sink so that we could mount the speedo in a little closer to the center line of the chassis. Over hang didn't look too pretty to him and you won't have to add that much more weight to the other side to balance the car from left to right.
Tell him I want that done

I like the idea of less weight on the flip side Looks nice

Milled how? He has a mill, or?
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #11138
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,847
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Tell him I want that done

I like the idea of less weight on the flip side Looks nice

Milled how? He has a mill, or?
We get custom around here son....ha ha ha ha We have access to just about anything. Before brushless we had zappers and everyone wanted us to zapp their cans. We had every dyno on the market so we could always compare ours to what others said they got on their xyz dyno. We roll with the higher crowd. The money we save from going to the strip clubs are put into our hobby. I tuned the motor that won stock at the first speedworld cup. If you need it then one of us already has two
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:29 PM   #11139
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
We get custom around here son....ha ha ha ha We have access to just about anything. Before brushless we had zappers and everyone wanted us to zapp their cans. We had every dyno on the market so we could always compare ours to what others said they got on their xyz dyno. We roll with the higher crowd. The money we save from going to the strip clubs are put into our hobby. I tuned the motor that won stock at the first speedworld cup. If you need it then one of us already has two
You guys have access to anodizing stuff? Or know someone who will ano some parts for cheap? I need some crap anodized

Thats cool, I didnt know you guys had all that stuff..... I need my heat sink milled like that, and I still need black wires on my speedo
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #11140
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: FORT LAUDERDALE,FLORIDA
Posts: 705
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
You guys have access to anodizing stuff? Or know someone who will ano some parts for cheap? I need some crap anodized

Thats cool, I didnt know you guys had all that stuff..... I need my heat sink milled like that, and I still need black wires on my speedo
Yes i dont know how quick u need it me and my friend are starting one up
B&D Anodizing we will have the machines in by mid march do some testing with all the colors
Just drop me a PM

Thanks
Bryan
iceman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #11141
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman76 View Post
Yes i dont know how quick u need it me and my friend are starting one up
B&D Anodizing we will have the machines in by mid march do some testing with all the colors
Just drop me a PM

Thanks
Bryan
PM sent

Thanks
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #11142
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: FORT LAUDERDALE,FLORIDA
Posts: 705
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
PM sent

Thanks
PM answered
iceman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #11143
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: FORT LAUDERDALE,FLORIDA
Posts: 705
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

i love my Cyclone WC the Cat5 was out today at my local track Coral Springs Florida
iceman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #11144
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman76 View Post
PM answered
Back at yah

I want to see that cyclone Sounds awesome, a very different color lol
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:49 AM   #11145
Tech Fanatic
 
bmmer701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 947
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

hi just want to ask what's the smallest pinion that you can use in your cyclone? using a 108t spur 64 pitch. i was wondering if someone already tried 26pinion or 25? the smallest pinion that i have right now is 28. so before i'll buy just want to make sure it will mesh. thanks
bmmer701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Bodies Cyclone S wardyl Electric On-Road 4 10-01-2008 07:01 AM
Hot bodies Cyclone 12 k7king R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 09-04-2008 07:09 AM
WTB Hot Bodies Cyclone/ cyclone Parts tenpins77 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 07-29-2008 07:48 AM
Hot Bodies Cyclone sdt1 Australia For Sale/Trade 6 07-13-2008 02:05 AM
WTB: Cyclone S/Cyclone Painted bodies vazzo Australia Wanted to Buy 0 02-05-2008 05:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:19 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net