R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2007, 08:13 AM   #9346
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Bad View Post
yeah, yeah.. goodonya!!
I don't know bout the exchange rate but I will pony up $1.00! There your three digits mate!!

So can somebody chronicle the diferent versions of the spools and their matching CVD's and all?

Brant
__________________
EA Motorsports--B-Main Motorsports--Blizzard Concepts--Loose Nuts Racing--BigDog Graphics

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:17 AM   #9347
Tech Elite
 
BillyCaldwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: OKC, Oklahoma
Posts: 4,005
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BillyCaldwell
Default

Pookyt get the v3 spool (same as the moore version) and the v2 steel bones. And your good. That is what is in my car right now.
__________________
Maclin | VP-Pro USA
BillyCaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:52 AM   #9348
Tech Regular
 
Giorgio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 264
Default

Good morning to all!!!

Well, after several Xray years (alllllllll the versions, from T1R to T2 (I mean allllll the versions....)), I switch to Cyclone Moore Edition.

Not too much expecience with this car, a couple of days at the track, so I spend a lot of time on this forum reading posts.

You guys are a precious source of informations.

A strange question, may be a bit off topic.

I'll be in Houston for few days. Any good shop to visit? I've to purchase a new set of batteries for the season and I'd like to try to find a deal!

Thanks

Giorgio
Giorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:02 AM   #9349
Tech Master
 
Deves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 769
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Help with Brushless FDR

I need some help here, after checking different gear combos on the gearchart selector I can't figure out how to get between 4.5 and 5 on the FDR with a 13.5 brushless. I have a 77 and 78 spur in a 48 pitch and a 96 in 64 pitch.

Last edited by Deves; 08-04-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Deves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #9350
Tech Elite
 
2-Bad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,725
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOKYT View Post
I don't know bout the exchange rate but I will pony up $1.00! There your three digits mate!!

So can somebody chronicle the diferent versions of the spools and their matching CVD's and all?

Brant
I'm sure you're get mixed up with the whole imperial / metric thing again, buit for you.. yeah I might be tempted to sell it for that much..

And, OMG... Don't tell me you've switch... Why do you wana know about Clone spools Mr Pook!!!!
2-Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:24 PM   #9351
TFR
Tech Master
 
TFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,767
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Anybody have a rubber carpet set up? Running 19T. Black Cyclone kit and Sorex 28R at the moment.
__________________
Muchmore l AHRP l Xenon l Futaba
TFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #9352
Tech Apprentice
 
g_mabry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Brandon, MS
Posts: 69
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deves View Post
I need some help here, after checking different gear combos on the gearchart selector I can't figure out how to get between 4.5 and 5 on the FDR with a 13.5 brushless. I have a 77 and 78 spur in a 48 pitch and a 96 in 64 pitch.
I am using a 92t spur and anywhere between 46-50t pinion.
g_mabry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:44 PM   #9353
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: palmdale ca
Posts: 180
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull View Post
Word, thats the first AE car that I have seen that I must admit, thought would be the shizz-nit. Havent heard much in line of reviews and you have lol, crapped it big time! Or8ital is selling a killer Cyclone set-up. Hopefully, its still available and he is mad trustworthy. The stuff he had with it in spares is worth his asking price and the car looks flawless! You hate the car and this guy wants to trade for it:andy moore cyclone for sale or trade
i pm hem have not herd back yet. it looks like a nice car. where is he located at?
team-srh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #9354
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: palmdale ca
Posts: 180
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull View Post
Word, thats the first AE car that I have seen that I must admit, thought would be the shizz-nit. Havent heard much in line of reviews and you have lol, crapped it big time! Or8ital is selling a killer Cyclone set-up. Hopefully, its still available and he is mad trustworthy. The stuff he had with it in spares is worth his asking price and the car looks flawless! You hate the car and this guy wants to trade for it:andy moore cyclone for sale or trade
i pm him have not herd back yet. it looks like a nice car. where is he located at?
team-srh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #9355
Tech Master
 
HVFracingwilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Oshkosh
Posts: 1,379
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to HVFracingwilly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFR View Post
Anybody have a rubber carpet set up? Running 19T. Black Cyclone kit and Sorex 28R at the moment.
Pm me your email i have a whole folder full of setups i can send ya!
HVFracingwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:10 PM   #9356
Tech Adept
 
Flyer107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: California
Posts: 44
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Deves,
I use 69 and 34 get 4.95. 48 pitch.
Flyer107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:47 PM   #9357
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Bad View Post
I'm sure you're get mixed up with the whole imperial / metric thing again, buit for you.. yeah I might be tempted to sell it for that much..

And, OMG... Don't tell me you've switch... Why do you wana know about Clone spools Mr Pook!!!!
No switchy yet! Just checking all my options should a switch be in order. I drove my friends Moore ed. last weekend and I was very impressed. Only problem we had with the car was that coming onto the straight and under full power the car made a shudder and quick left-right move. All we could figure was that it was due to the Moore ed. spool and drive shafts locking up under hard acceperation in that sweeper. So is the Moore Ed. spool V3 or V2? Later.

Brant
__________________
EA Motorsports--B-Main Motorsports--Blizzard Concepts--Loose Nuts Racing--BigDog Graphics

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:48 PM   #9358
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCaldwell View Post
Pookyt get the v3 spool (same as the moore version) and the v2 steel bones. And your good. That is what is in my car right now.
OK I think I got you now. Thanks Billy!

Brant
__________________
EA Motorsports--B-Main Motorsports--Blizzard Concepts--Loose Nuts Racing--BigDog Graphics

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:13 PM   #9359
Tech Adept
 
Cyclone Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kent Wa
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosG. View Post
I thought I take my chances on posting this in both Cyclone threads. I was wondering if anybody has a good rollout for rubber tires with a 19t and stock motor for a starting point?

106,36
Cyclone Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #9360
Tech Master
 
CarlosG.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Falls City,TX
Posts: 1,145
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to CarlosG.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone Charlie View Post
106,36
Thanks Cyclone Charlie, that helps alot.
CarlosG. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Bodies Cyclone S wardyl Electric On-Road 4 10-01-2008 07:01 AM
Hot bodies Cyclone 12 k7king R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 09-04-2008 07:09 AM
WTB Hot Bodies Cyclone/ cyclone Parts tenpins77 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 07-29-2008 07:48 AM
Hot Bodies Cyclone sdt1 Australia For Sale/Trade 6 07-13-2008 02:05 AM
WTB: Cyclone S/Cyclone Painted bodies vazzo Australia Wanted to Buy 0 02-05-2008 05:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:11 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net