Old 05-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #8208
Tech Adept

"PIT BULL" ITS ALL IN THE NAME !!!!!!!
Aid1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:44 AM   #8209
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Obviously Stew, you cant read. I clearly stated that if you pinheads want to go slower, go down a class. And if 5 cells is as fast as 6 cell, then why not just gear properly and run 6 cells? It isnt as fast, just a bit easier to handle. How about this, quit your sniveling. I guess where you people slower is better. I thought the purpose of racing is to finish first as quick as you can. Careful driving is for old people.
Okay, how about you step back and calm yourself, you don't make friends with cheap insults.
I didn't make the rules, but my country did follow the ERFA rules set out for modified.
The rules weren't set to slow the cars, but to ease the strain placed upon them by modern equipment. If you followed the Worlds coverage last year you'll have seen many driver struggling to make runs from equipment failiure.
I can't say I've ever 'sinveled' over anything, just informed a guy of why there are only 5 cells in the photo.
Well yes that is the idea of racing, but this must be done within a set of rules, the same for all drivers to give as level a playing field as possible, in Europe one of these rules is to use 5 cells, get over it.

And as for careful driving is for old people, so is moaning
Old 05-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #8210
Tech Addict

With all due respect, Stew is not just talking about club racers going as quick on 5 cells as they did with 6. He's talking about the very best in the country, and along with it the World Champ Andy Moore. Are you saying that Andy doesn't know how to gear his car right??
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:00 PM   #8211
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
Are you saying that Andy doesn't know how to gear his car right??
brilliant!! you da man
Old 05-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #8212
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Okay, here we go. Just a quick question...about how fast is his car going, 35-40 mph if that...max. Well, here in NYC, where nitro is dominant, come out to one of our larger tracks and run 5 cells. You know what will happen? You will get smoked like a cheap cigar. Oh I forgot, you dudes only race on your lil electric tracks. Look, Andy Moore runs 5 cells yada yada, but I bet dollars to donuts he will be running Li-Po in the future. Oh wait a minute, he did on that british show where he was on a sizable track. I can go on, but you babies will whine and I dont have enuf formula for all of you. Guys who were having equipment issues were obviously pushing the limits on gearing. Funny, I line my cars up here with nitros, gear it properly and run for about 30 minutes before changing packs and NEVER THERMALLED.

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #8213
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid1970
"PIT BULL" ITS ALL IN THE NAME !!!!!!!
DAMNED STR8!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:14 PM   #8214
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Andy Moore Cyclone 5 cell brushless ESC & Motor can 1350g ?
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #8215
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Okay, here we go. Just a quick question...about how fast is his car going, 35-40 mph if that...max. Well, here in NYC, where nitro is dominant, come out to one of our larger tracks and run 5 cells. You know what will happen? You will get smoked like a cheap cigar. Oh I forgot, you dudes only race on your lil electric tracks. Look, Andy Moore runs 5 cells yada yada, but I bet dollars to donuts he will be running Li-Po in the future. Oh wait a minute, he did on that british show where he was on a sizable track. I can go on, but you babies will whine and I dont have enuf formula for all of you. Guys who were having equipment issues were obviously pushing the limits on gearing. Funny, I line my cars up here with nitros, gear it properly and run for about 30 minutes before changing packs and NEVER THERMALLED.
Well you seem quite intent on showing us all how big and great your 'E-Penis' is with your brash comments and big attitude but I can't really see your point.
In Europe we race to European rules, if I or Andy or any European driver who in Europe is used to running 5 cell (min weight 1350g), went to a race in the US or Autralia etc then they would run to their rules, in this case 6 cell (1500g).

Well anyway, you win.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:26 PM   #8216
Tech Master

Its not a penis thing (gay)it's just me stating my discontent with this sudden uproar of 5 cell spec and in some places, 4 cells. To get an industry standard, soome genious with clout in one of these sanctioning bodies will take the bait, and it will be slug cars across the board. Next thing you know, cars will come out with 5 slots and then, where does Li-Po fit? Exactly! And for the record, I ALWAYS win!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #8217
Tech Regular

for sure you will always win with the way you verbally attack people.

rules are rules. you don't like it, race elsewhere.

Futaba 3PKS with FASST

>>>Knowledge is Power<<<
RocketRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #8218
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

...hey honey, how'd your day go??? not bad, I came home and had a argument online about my little rc car with other people and their little rc cars... "oh thats nice"...

oh man, the love just never stops