R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #6901
ASM
Tech Master
 
ASM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 1,377
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Marcos, if you can't find them, then tell me specifically what I need to look for and I'll try to hunt'em down. If it hasn't said "Corally" on it, I haven't bought or looked at it in the last 2 years....LOL!!

Thanks bro!!!
__________________
Scott Meeks

2016 & 2017 ROAR Region 4 VTA Champion
USVTA Member #116
ASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:39 PM   #6902
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,623
Trader Rating: 179 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM
Marcos, if you can't find them, then tell me specifically what I need to look for and I'll try to hunt'em down. If it hasn't said "Corally" on it, I haven't bought or looked at it in the last 2 years....LOL!!

Thanks bro!!!
this one http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...id=472&id=6094

they are out of stock but try here in precision rc they ship very fast!

http://www.precisionrc.com/nv/car/pr...t_name=HB61398
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:42 PM   #6903
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,623
Trader Rating: 179 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM
Marcos, if you can't find them, then tell me specifically what I need to look for and I'll try to hunt'em down. If it hasn't said "Corally" on it, I haven't bought or looked at it in the last 2 years....LOL!!

Thanks bro!!!
if you need them for the birds and if i can find them you can have them!!
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:16 PM   #6904
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 38
Default

Has anyone ever use RJ tire with cyclone?[asphalt] My car slips very easy. Understeer when entry corner,but some times loose rear traction.
my set up

oil 40wt / white spring
1.5 mm. under pivot mount F & R
camber -1 caster 4
2 mm. under inner camber link
ackerman 4 mm.

oil 30wt / silver spring
1.5 mm. under pivot mount F & R
camber -1.5
1 mm. under inner camber link

If i use 4mm. wheel hup [thin type] ,what effect?
Help me,BALLZ
khunballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:54 PM   #6905
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 483
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew Noble
For everyones information here are the rates in lb/in, the springs are refered to by Hara Products in kgf/mm, which would make seeing how these springs fit in with the HPI spring set difficult.

SS-Yellow-12.8
S-Grey-13.9
M-Black-15.0
H-Purple-16.2
SH-Red-17.3
I've read that these Hara springs are progressive whereas the regular ones are linear. Am I right???
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #6906
Tech Champion
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,218
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo
I've read that these Hara springs are progressive whereas the regular ones are linear. Am I right???
from the pics I've seen..the Hara springs look more linear..
__________________
HB WCE HARA EDITION CYCLONE: LRP Sphere TC, KO 2363 digital servo.
HB HARA EDITION PRO4: Gone to a new home..

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:57 PM   #6907
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 483
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc-zombies
from the pics I've seen..the Hara springs look more linear..
Yes you're right. I've just received them. They are linear.
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:10 PM   #6908
Tech Master
 
raving-monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: yorkshire, england.
Posts: 1,820
Send a message via MSN to raving-monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunballz
Has anyone ever use RJ tire with cyclone?[asphalt] My car slips very easy. Understeer when entry corner,but some times loose rear traction.
my set up

oil 40wt / white spring
1.5 mm. under pivot mount F & R
camber -1 caster 4
2 mm. under inner camber link
ackerman 4 mm.

oil 30wt / silver spring
1.5 mm. under pivot mount F & R
camber -1.5
1 mm. under inner camber link

If i use 4mm. wheel hup [thin type] ,what effect?
Help me,BALLZ
i would of thought that a narrower hub would reduce the track of the car thus making it a little twitchier where as making it wider (with wider hubs or offset wheels) would give it a larger stance and make it more stable.
raving-monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:08 AM   #6909
Tech Regular
 
swerv512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 362
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

where can i get some MIP universals...
i have a strange scenario that always happens to me. i always bend the front right side HD universal v2 on my car. it goes out of true too quick- and dont say "dont tap the boards then" because i rarely do. i was told that running a front one-way actually stresses the inside (on my track this would be the right side because the longest turns as right handers) universal because it's the inside one that actually takes the brunt of the turning and traction duties. just wondering if this is true.... or should i just stop tapping the boards
swerv512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:31 AM   #6910
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,623
Trader Rating: 179 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv512
where can i get some MIP universals...
i have a strange scenario that always happens to me. i always bend the front right side HD universal v2 on my car. it goes out of true too quick- and dont say "dont tap the boards then" because i rarely do. i was told that running a front one-way actually stresses the inside (on my track this would be the right side because the longest turns as right handers) universal because it's the inside one that actually takes the brunt of the turning and traction duties. just wondering if this is true.... or should i just stop tapping the boards
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...?catmainid=535

here if they have any left
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:06 AM   #6911
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,011
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv512
where can i get some MIP universals...
i have a strange scenario that always happens to me. i always bend the front right side HD universal v2 on my car. it goes out of true too quick- and dont say "dont tap the boards then" because i rarely do. i was told that running a front one-way actually stresses the inside (on my track this would be the right side because the longest turns as right handers) universal because it's the inside one that actually takes the brunt of the turning and traction duties. just wondering if this is true.... or should i just stop tapping the boards
The smallest lightest tap with a one way or spool will bend a CVD pretty quickly. Not much to do about it.

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | Apex RC | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:32 AM   #6912
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Has anyone ever ordered form "rc mushroom"? Do they normally send an e-mail stating if they received your payment and if the items have been shipped or not? I paid via paypal on the 29th but have not received an e-mail or anything stating everything is on the way? Or am I just too early and should wait a few more days? Just wondering if anyone else has done business with them and how they work?

Thx
Jeremy
jeremymoemorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:58 AM   #6913
Tech Addict
 
BigDaddyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Port Moody, BC
Posts: 620
Send a message via MSN to BigDaddyT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremymoemorris
Has anyone ever ordered form "rc mushroom"? Do they normally send an e-mail stating if they received your payment and if the items have been shipped or not? I paid via paypal on the 29th but have not received an e-mail or anything stating everything is on the way? Or am I just too early and should wait a few more days? Just wondering if anyone else has done business with them and how they work?

Thx
Jeremy
I've done a few orders with them and they are pretty professional. They do send confirmations of each step along the way as they process. However, sometimes there is a bit of a gap - if you don't hear from them in another day or two, I would e-mail them to see what's up.

Frequently, there is about a 3 day gap between steps in the ordering process when I have ordered, but the stuff always comes through.

T
__________________
T-Bang Hobby Technology Inc. - www.t-bang.ca
Extreme Performance RC Motors and Racing Supplies - Vancouver, Canada
Team Corally - Trinity - Dekelz.com
BigDaddyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:35 AM   #6914
Tech Master
 
pinggoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: WBP Florida
Posts: 1,263
Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinggoy
Default

add a plus to rc mushroom.i had good experience with them
__________________
TAMIYA TRF415 MRE l NOSRAM SPX l BALLISTIC 17.5
TAMIYA TRF416X
www.noicewatches.bigcartel.com
pinggoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:50 AM   #6915
Tech Master
 
ngo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Posts: 1,263
Send a message via ICQ to ngo8
Default

RC MUSHROOM is my favorite place always fast on shipping and good prices .
__________________
Xray|ORCA|Sanwa|Trinity|KoPropo
ngo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Bodies Cyclone S wardyl Electric On-Road 4 10-01-2008 07:01 AM
Hot bodies Cyclone 12 k7king R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 09-04-2008 07:09 AM
WTB Hot Bodies Cyclone/ cyclone Parts tenpins77 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 07-29-2008 07:48 AM
Hot Bodies Cyclone sdt1 Australia For Sale/Trade 6 07-13-2008 02:05 AM
WTB: Cyclone S/Cyclone Painted bodies vazzo Australia Wanted to Buy 0 02-05-2008 05:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:47 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net