Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hot Bodies Cyclone

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Siest
In Switzerland it is available starting from 16.08 (the first supply)
what does that mean?
Old 07-09-2005, 10:49 AM
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

August 16th.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TFR
August 16th.
that means the first supply will be switzerland instead of japan?
Old 07-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I've heard from one of the best shop in japan that the release date will be fore sure september in japan. So 16th of august sounds a little bit strange, but I hope you're right.
Can you confirm this info???
Old 07-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello, the date is firmly in Switzerland, is however the first supply only for team drivers.

That can I to you believe it in Japan on the market comes later, from Hotbodies the first series only in team driver will continue to give. Into Switzerland only 30 Cyclones come with the first supply. Afterwards Hotbodies will produce again new then offizell on the market to come.

PS: Sorry for my English I translates everything with a translation software
Old 07-10-2005, 04:12 AM
Tech Regular

Does anyone know what are the black springs used by Hara (is it HPI ones or alex racing ones)?
I saw he also uses silver and gold HPI springs but I'm still looking for the brand of the black ones.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Old 07-10-2005, 04:40 AM
Tech Addict

Default HOt BOdies Car

Hi,

I am very interested in this car does anyone here know when they are coming out in Aus??

Dav3
Old 07-10-2005, 04:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Hugo
Does anyone know what are the black springs used by Hara (is it HPI ones or alex racing ones)?
I saw he also uses silver and gold HPI springs but I'm still looking for the brand of the black ones.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The HPI springs, other than gold and silver, are black with a painted colour band at the top showing the colour.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Tech Regular

To Domo,

Thanks for the info. Do you know if he uses only the Pro4 springs or if he also uses the others hpi springs??? (26mm x 13.5mm or 25mm x 13.5mm......Does the 13.5mm springs fit in the shocks used for the cyclone???)

Thanks!!!

Old 07-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Tech Rookie

I use the Rayspeed Springs. This Springs roxs
Old 07-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Tech Master

Just curious everyone...why did we all make up our minds to buy this car already when it is still in the R&D stage? It's not like this kit is going to be cheap anyways? HB has to be pretty thankful of having Hara, Surikarn, and Moore proving that HB's first major tourer is a winner.

My reasons to buy this kit:

1. Easiest and maybe cheapest transistion to a belt car from the pro4...that's it for me. What about you guys?
Old 07-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Just to try to answer some of the questions from page 16 - the car will not be released in Switzerland first, if the team guys there (most likely Orion drivers as TO has their base in Switzerland) say they will be getting the cars in mid-August then I guess that's the info they have and they'll probably be getting some pre-release kits. Meaning, the parts will be in plastic bags, no boxes or printed materials, other than a photocopied instruction manual, etc.

I'd guess that typical with most kits coming from Asia, Hong Kong, Japan, etc., will get the car first, then (because of shipping, Customs, etc.) racers on the West Coast of the US and very close to Asia (like Australia), then the East Coast very soon after, then Europe and the rest of the world (again because of shipping, Customs, etc.). Of course there's not much separation between release times, I'd guess that within a month or two of the car being officially shipped in Asia it will be available on mainland Europe. Surface shipping (cargo ship) takes about two weeks from Asia to California, then Customs and the distribution process, then another 3 or 4 weeks to ship to the UK. The HB distribution hub for the EU is in the UK so UK drivers will probably be able to get it first out of the EU racers.

I forget what is exactly included in the kit but it's a lot So $450 isn't as much as you think when you consider all the tuning parts. I would guess that Hara is still using the black HPI springs, since IIRC he specified exactly what he wanted for the Pro 4.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Tech Master

your right $450 isn't that much compared to what we all spend in this hobby...just sounds expensive since you spend it all at once.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah, plus it's a car, not a generator, or fold-up gazebo, or a power supply, or a lathe, or a full set of brand new tools, etc. The car you might change next year, these other things are purchased for the hobby but you tend to keep for a while. Me, I haven't raced lately but am getting the extra Hara Pro 4 bits and will get back into racing over the next few weeks I think...just need to sell my extra Pro 4! hehe
Old 07-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi
Do you guys know if the battery plate will be in the kit? Or optional like the "X-ray T1FK05" and "TRF415".

P.s. the full black version is awesome, i can't wait.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.