R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2005, 02:02 PM   #601
Tech Addict
 
Thraex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 518
Default

I like the black colour, it looks a bit more cleaner.
And it looks great if you have a black/dark chassis with a bright and colurfull body, great contrast!
But that's just my opinion...
__________________
Thijs van M[HPI/HB]
Thraex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 02:12 PM   #602
Tech Master
 
axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc-zombies
needs a little more bling bling....
if it comes with black bulkheads... I may have to take some time off and visit the anodizers in Newark.
there's one in newark? o ya ramon if you do on plan on going to victor's hobbies today you'll be surprised on how much stuff they have that most LHS don't have around the area. Not to mention the $50 1.18's smc's that i want .
axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 02:23 PM   #603
Tech Champion
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,218
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel
there's one in newark? o ya ramon if you do on plan on going to victor's hobbies today you'll be surprised on how much stuff they have that most LHS don't have around the area. Not to mention the $50 1.18's smc's that i want .
probably go there tommorrow... I'm sure it will become one of my favorite shops to go to.....

how 'bout $43.00 1.18+ Promatch @ Allspeed. picked up 6 packs last week.


Advance Anodize
38200 Cedar Blvd.
Newark, CA 94560
510-494-7979

it's been 3 years since I had stuff done..hopefully they still recolor RC parts.
__________________
HB WCE HARA EDITION CYCLONE: LRP Sphere TC, KO 2363 digital servo.
HB HARA EDITION PRO4: Gone to a new home..

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 02:29 PM   #604
Tech Master
 
axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc-zombies
probably go there tommorrow... I'm sure it will become one of my favorite shops to go to.....

how 'bout $43.00 1.18+ Promatch @ Allspeed. picked up 6 packs last week.


Advance Anodize
38200 Cedar Blvd.
Newark, CA 94560
510-494-7979

it's been 3 years since I had stuff done..hopefully they still recolor RC parts.
....i prefer promatch too. but i wanna try some fukuyama's really punchy i hear.

cedar blvd.? that's pretty close to victor's then.
axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 02:33 PM   #605
Tech Champion
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,218
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel
....i prefer promatch too. but i wanna try some fukuyama's really punchy i hear.

cedar blvd.? that's pretty close to victor's then.
I've got a handful of Fukuyama's as well...definately alot of punch.
waiting for there 3700's to be released soon.
__________________
HB WCE HARA EDITION CYCLONE: LRP Sphere TC, KO 2363 digital servo.
HB HARA EDITION PRO4: Gone to a new home..

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #606
Tech Fanatic
 
dmatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Galloway, Ohio
Posts: 860
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

All that Car Needs is Black wheels with a Killer Paint Job. I like the No BS look, all go and who cares about Show
dmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:40 PM   #607
Tech Master
 
axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,226
Default

in the pic you see the cyclone with some 3700's...how will 3300's fit on it? or will it have sleeves like the BD. Looks like i'm interested in the cylone again...it's the easiest car to transfer from the pro4 (duh )...down from bodies, suspension parts, and not having to buy a new servo case since you have to chop of the top left ear for the pro4.
axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:46 PM   #608
Tech Master
 
Guo Chean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Indiana, PA15701
Posts: 1,492
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Guo Chean Send a message via Yahoo to Guo Chean
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel
in the pic you see the cyclone with some 3700's...how will 3300's fit on it? or will it have sleeves like the BD. Looks like i'm interested in the cylone again...it's the easiest car to transfer from the pro4 (duh )...down from bodies, suspension parts, and not having to buy a new servo case since you have to chop of the top left ear for the pro4.

no need they only need the lower ear of the servo to screw on the servo mount.
__________________
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]|HotBodies|HPI|Full Throttle Motorsports|KO PROPO|DSM|Nosram|JACO|MUCH MORE RACING|Schacht Design Works|[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guo Chean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:15 PM   #609
Tech Master
 
axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guo Chean
no need they only need the lower ear of the servo to screw on the servo mount.
yeah that's why i said you don't need a new servo case. ....or atleast that's what i was trying to say.
axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 10:00 PM   #610
Tech Fanatic
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekin
I like the black colour, it looks a bit more cleaner.
And it looks great if you have a black/dark chassis with a bright and colurfull body, great contrast!
But that's just my opinion...
I dont mind it black though purple would still be my first choice. Coz black would go with my entire setup on my pit table, black much more equipment, tools, black pit towel.. man.. I gotta dress goth too, where's my black lipstick..
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:09 AM   #611
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canberra
Posts: 100
Default

[QUOTE=Entropy]I dont mind it black though purple would still be my first choice.

No choice, it comes in black only.

Hara has the only Purple version
warex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:14 AM   #612
Tech Regular
 
Carbon_Fibre3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: sydneysider stuck in melbourne
Posts: 406
Default

surikarn had a purple one aswell

or at least i think he did when he came to aus
Carbon_Fibre3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:15 AM   #613
Tech Master
 
axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,226
Default

[QUOTE=warex]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy
I dont mind it black though purple would still be my first choice.

No choice, it comes in black only.

Hara has the only Purple version
are you serious? this is kinda of a wierd move by hpi/hb the purple is their siganture. BUT I LIKING THE BLACK MORE
axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:21 AM   #614
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 184
Default

[QUOTE=axel]
Quote:
Originally Posted by warex

are you serious? this is kinda of a wierd move by hpi/hb the purple is their siganture. BUT I LIKING THE BLACK MORE

spoke to hara and murai during their trup to Aus couple weeks back ... he says the kit version is black so that it does not confuse the consumers as being a HPI product ,... so HB kits will be black and HPI kits will retain their traditional purple..

hara also said he'll be moving to the black kit once it's released .... whenever the release will be ..
hapiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:34 AM   #615
Tech Master
 
axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,226
Default

[QUOTE=hapiya]
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel


spoke to hara and murai during their trup to Aus couple weeks back ... he says the kit version is black so that it does not confuse the consumers as being a HPI product ,... so HB kits will be black and HPI kits will retain their traditional purple..

hara also said he'll be moving to the black kit once it's released .... whenever the release will be ..
i like the black look...looks faster.
axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Bodies Cyclone S wardyl Electric On-Road 4 10-01-2008 07:01 AM
Hot bodies Cyclone 12 k7king R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 09-04-2008 07:09 AM
WTB Hot Bodies Cyclone/ cyclone Parts tenpins77 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 07-29-2008 07:48 AM
Hot Bodies Cyclone sdt1 Australia For Sale/Trade 6 07-13-2008 02:05 AM
WTB: Cyclone S/Cyclone Painted bodies vazzo Australia Wanted to Buy 0 02-05-2008 05:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:28 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net