R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-25-2006, 12:48 AM   #5461
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You seriously need to let this one go mate...

The two editions were always a limited release. They were always advertised as being so. Your point is mute.
The original and tub cyclone are still available.

A new edition is rumoured.

The editions are released to create interest. Like tamiya have their MS, then their MSX, then their MR...
Or yokomo... with the BD then the TK edition.. same with the other manufacturers...
Or - editions are released as the car continues to develop.

Simple really..
AngryAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:06 AM   #5462
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Now flood, let me get this right....HPI discontinues the Pro 4, ok, I'll except that. They discontinue both editions of two of their top drivers, hmmm, getting a little nervous. Now, in the other thread, you were saying something about brands and brand loyalty??? Where are they going over at HPI/HotBodies? I am getting tempted to get a Cyclone just to make sure I stay current and stay within the HPI family (per your even keeled way of reasoning). Are they gonna crap on me with the Cyclone as well? Hmmmmmm
Dude you go from forum to forum attacking people starting crap over who copied what car or etc., just curious where do you race????????????????? becuase you spend more time trashing ever forum you ever enetered then turning laps
dawgmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:37 AM   #5463
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAsian
You seriously need to let this one go mate...

The two editions were always a limited release. They were always advertised as being so. Your point is mute.<-----moot.
The original and tub cyclone are still available.

A new edition is rumoured.

The editions are released to create interest. Like tamiya have their MS, then their MSX, then their MR...
Or yokomo... with the BD then the TK edition.. same with the other manufacturers...
Or - editions are released as the car continues to develop.

Simple really..
Asian, no beef with you, flood or anybody from the HPI/Hot Bodies fam. In all acutality, just feeled a bit jaded with the whole shaft/belt debacle. Like I said to flood, I am leaning toward getting a Cyclone..just didnt want to get it and the car be discontinued. Dude at HPI told me not one month ago the Pro 4 wouldnt be discontinued and next thing I know, poof, it was. The point of contention by you, flood and other folks speaking about the whole HPI/Hot Bodies thing has since convinced me.

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:41 AM   #5464
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgmeat
Dude you go from forum to forum attacking people starting crap over who copied what car or etc., just curious where do you race????????????????? becuase you spend more time trashing ever forum you ever enetered then turning laps

I dont go from forum to forum attacking people. I was asking a couple of cats here that I have had correspondence with about their opinion. It was back and forth between them and myself. I didnt say anyone copied a car (exept for the Losi cough cough Pro3). If people get at me, I get back at them.
And what are you, my friggin shadow?!?!? You following me? You like me or something? Look perv, until one makes themself known, I usually ignore the lower forms. I race here in NY. And before Monster Truck season is done for me, I am doing my homework before I make a purchase for my indoor racing. So, seeing that you needed to know that, there you are. Perv!

I get it now. You are a squid. It makes sense now. You saw in a thread that I was in the Marines and you are suffering from penis envy. Poor baby Remember, if I wanted your opinion, I would've given it to you.

Last edited by bxpitbull; 09-25-2006 at 07:53 AM.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:47 AM   #5465
Tech Master

Default Dawgmeat getting at a pitbull, now THATS funny.

Dawgmeat getting at a pitbull, now THATS funny.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...78#post2679178

Old 09-25-2006, 09:21 AM   #5466
Tech Elite

Quote:

I dont go from forum to forum attacking people. I was asking a couple of cats here that I have had correspondence with about their opinion. It was back and forth between them and myself. I didnt say anyone copied a car (exept for the Losi cough cough Pro3). If people get at me, I get back at them.
And what are you, my friggin shadow?!?!? You following me? You like me or something? Look perv, until one makes themself known, I usually ignore the lower forms. I race here in NY. And before Monster Truck season is done for me, I am doing my homework before I make a purchase for my indoor racing. So, seeing that you needed to know that, there you are. Perv!

I get it now. You are a squid. It makes sense now. You saw in a thread that I was in the Marines and you are suffering from penis envy. Poor baby Remember, if I wanted your opinion, I would've given it to you.

First off I'm in the Navy not the Marine Corp. your entiled to your opinion about the losi car, i.e. the pro3 as you put it. I'm not lurkhin' for you "Gee I wonder where Bxpitbull postin' today" you seem like a very bright person there no need to become Rctech's pulic enemy #1 there are ways to get at people without degrading them, The one thing that make this hobby the great joy that it is...... it the of the people that race it. perception is 90% of reality, Everybody thinks of your as jerk, and if you plan on racing this indoor season it's better have more freinds then enemies. At least 3/4 of the racers in north east chat in these forums, plan on buying a cyclone go to race a next thing you know you busted your shock tower LHS doesn't carry the part except the 1 guy you piss off online, something to think about
Old 09-25-2006, 09:27 AM   #5467
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3
its not longer but it does have wings on the top deck for wide bracing.the kit is 139.99 and comes with the 3mm chassis milled to 2.5 under the bulkheads,servo and layshaft mounts,3mm top decks,3mm shock towers with scalloped holes for finer tuning,4 high finish standoffs for corner bracing and necessary hardware.

would i b able to just order the 2 top deck pieces without the chassis
Alex "ACE" Kubilus
ACE design works
RaceAce701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:30 AM   #5468
Tech Master

Hey Dawgmeat, I see I ruffled your feathers. People think I'm a jerk? So!!?! And I know you arent in the Marines. Read the post before you reply. I thank you for saying that I appear to be a bright person. That being said, if I piss someone off, it keeps things heated. Competition is good and in all honesty, I usually buy two of everything I own and almost am never down and out because of a broken part. So if I rattle anyones cage, good. If I made someone read on and bang their desk, good. Am I an A-hole? I've been called worse. I don't want any problems, I just like to start stuff every once in awhile to keep things fresh.

Old 09-25-2006, 09:44 AM   #5469
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DavidAlford

First off you called somebody a cat, this isnt 1940. We're not dancing the jig. Second, keep holding out hope that the pro5 comes out so you can get all up on that shaft car. Third, stop trying to be the tough loud mouth New York guy. That only works in movies.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:50 AM   #5470
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAlford
First off you called somebody a cat, this isnt 1940. We're not dancing the jig. Second, keep holding out hope that the pro5 comes out so you can get all up on that shaft car. Third, stop trying to be the tough loud mouth New York guy. That only works in movies.
You see. There is always one. Ok, I said "cat" woooo, I am in a time warp. Get a grip. Doesnt have to be a Pro 5 coming. Whatever HPI would have released, if it performed, I was going to buy it, you SIMP. I'm buying a Cyclone, so get off my jock. Thirdly, you envy the fact I am a tough guy from NYC, not a New York City tough guy. Don't go by what meatheads like you see in the flicks. Mind your business and the lack of stress will help you live longer. DUNCE. And what is it with you people, do you need to get hooked on phonics...I don't care if HPI makes a shaft or belt car, as long as they give us consumers a hint what direction they are going in.

Old 09-25-2006, 09:53 AM   #5471
Tech Adept

Quote:
Am I an A-hole? :

LEE UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:55 AM   #5472
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEE UK
You left out, "I have been called worse". If I offend you people, oh well.

Old 09-25-2006, 10:32 AM   #5473
RJ5
Suspended

has anyone ever seen the "dog whisperer" episode of south park?
RJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:41 AM   #5474
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAlford
Man i say cat all the time David
Old 09-25-2006, 10:50 AM   #5475
Tech Elite

Alright BMI racers that's enough sleep, need the set-up you guys used for testing,oh ya I heard the Jack the Gripper is more Jack the slipper at the vegas race

[email protected]

[email protected]

Point starts tomorrow hook me up