Hot Bodies Cyclone

You're on Page 244 of 1318
Go to
  • also more satifying if you use the companies machines without the boss knowing
  • of course
  • set-up for italy
    Hello at all

anyone have set-up indication to warm-up race ?

(I will use the Cyclone on this track...because I live on city close to track )

Thanks
  • Spool?? HB 61045 Front Solid Axel way to go...
  • New Ride!
  • Lookes like the Surikan edition to me.
  • Quote: Lookes like the Surikan edition to me.
    Yes sir!
  • Quote: New Ride!
    Looks good!
    Do you think you'll mask up some more and do the window trims?
  • Quote: Spool?? HB 61045 Front Solid Axel way to go...

I would go with the TIR spool the HB one falls appart way too easy. Or I know BMI is developing one that should be out soon.
  • Quote: I would go with the TIR spool the HB one falls appart way too easy. Or I know BMI is developing one that should be out soon.
    ever heard of blue loctite 243...great stuff....would solve ya problem
  • Quote: New Ride!
    Ok, Fred!
  • This past weekend my cyclone proved itself as very capable carpet car. I won the A main in our big race this past weekend. It was my first ever A main win in touring i was extatic and the car gets half the credit it was stuck to the track like glue. the car is box stock right out of the box no fancy aluminum parts and still with the one way in it. Just a good setup and one of my hot stock motors. Any one who doubts the cyclone as a carpet racer should think again now kuz the 2 cyclones at the race made the A main and finished first and forth.
  • Just finished building my second cyclone with spektrum, LRP comp, novak 4.5R brushless, and platnium lipo.

Just put it on 4 scales and it came out to be 50-50 left and right, and front 48.5% rear 51.5%. That is without putting any weight on the chassis.

The total weight of the chassis with wheels and body came out to be around 1510g. What is the legal minimum weight of touring cars?

I did put 167g of weight on the lipo so it weights the same as a pack of 6 cell ib3800.
  • Quote: ever heard of blue loctite 243...great stuff....would solve ya problem

When I say the fall apart I mean that the material is to soft and the outdrives grove way too easily.

As far as your comment about the Locktite... Have you ever heard of a Guy named Alex Lopez? Well guess what, I'm the guys responsible for building many of his A main finishing and national championship wining chassis. Not to toot my own horn but I like to think that my skills as a builder are above par.