Tech Rookie

maybe we can get bowser out to the speedworld cup
Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #16787
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Looks like I'm not the only one talking crap on here I'm flat out calling out all the homies in Norcal......If E.J. isn't running 13.5....NO OTHER CAR HAS A CHANCE OF BEATING A CYCLONE FOR THE CUP! There I said it. Now watch my pm's go to Korey status or this message board over loads withs posts from non-Cyclone racers once the word gets out. Controversy......you gotta love it I'm doing my part to get racers to the race. Once there.....there rest is up to them.
Hahaha, mini mod is running 13.5. And Aaron also. So the clone will be going down Someone needs to tell Torres to come out!

Might as well make it a big ol' party!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #16788
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Looks like I'm not the only one talking crap on here I'm flat out calling out all the homies in Norcal......If E.J. isn't running 13.5....NO OTHER CAR HAS A CHANCE OF BEATING A CYCLONE FOR THE CUP! There I said it. Now watch my pm's go to Korey status or this message board over loads withs posts from non-Cyclone racers once the word gets out. Controversy......you gotta love it I'm doing my part to get racers to the race. Once there.....there rest is up to them.
Funny... My PM box has been quiet. I think Clint is stealing them all away.
Pro Spec America/Apex RC - Team ORCA - Awesomatix USA - Roche RC USA - AVID - Sweep - Protoform - Pro-One RC - Slapmaster Tools - Hebiki Design Works - Turtlemaster Racing - Seattle RC Racers - Timezone Hobbies
Korey Harbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #16789
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Man it doesnt take much for you to idolize certain people.Its all good Black Cat....An Xray 009eu or a Cyclone are winning this Sunday.You should drive out with Sawyer.Do you have a car together yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Hahaha, mini mod is running 13.5. And Aaron also. So the clone will be going down Someone needs to tell Torres to come out!

Might as well make it a big ol' party!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #16790
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by racenut123 View Post
Man it doesnt take much for you to idolize certain people.Its all good Black Cat....An Xray 009eu or a Cyclone are winning this Sunday.You should drive out with Sawyer.Do you have a car together yet?
I guess we need to play our team work again.
EJ20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #16791
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ20 View Post
I guess we need to play our team work again.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:58 AM   #16792
Tech Elite

Quote:
Haha, I dont drive a cat anymore. Im trying to sell it. So im back to BOR

Haha I might. But 2 hours in the car with him can seem like YEARS I might, I want to go hang out with you guys.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:31 AM   #16793
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Haha, I dont drive a cat anymore. Im trying to sell it. So im back to BOR

Haha I might. But 2 hours in the car with him can seem like YEARS I might, I want to go hang out with you guys.
I need someone to put my car down for the A-main
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #16794
Tech Elite

Quote:
I need someone to put my car down for the A-main
Hahaha. If im there I can help. As long as you dont break it
Old 07-10-2009, 04:22 AM   #16795
Tech Rookie

hey BOR u think im bad??

the entire time ur with me ur telling me how everything i hear from others about rc is wrong or watever

but always remember BOR knows all so dont trip

car ride is hard with someone telling u that everything u no is wrong...and that everything he knows is right

and haha BOR cant put ur car downfor the A main if u dont make the A clint
Old 07-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #16796
Tech Elite

Good stuff Sawyer.....You want to know why I call him Black Cat?Because there was a kid here in the bay.He called himself Black Cat.He insisted he knew everything and proclaimed to the world of his superior knowledge and speed.Guess what?He had neither and was laughed at by the majority of the locals.BOR,I know your a kid,but get over yourself before you lose all your friends.If your on the level,thats fine.YOUR NOT.Instead of worrying about guys like Mini Mod,you need to be worrying about guys like Rocky 4 and Sawyer.These guys will figure it out quick and you will be the guy who everyone laughs at up at Speedworld.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S°ysauce View Post
hey BOR u think im bad??

the entire time ur with me ur telling me how everything i hear from others about rc is wrong or watever

but always remember BOR knows all so dont trip

car ride is hard with someone telling u that everything u no is wrong...and that everything he knows is right

and haha BOR cant put ur car downfor the A main if u dont make the A clint
Old 07-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #16797
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Good stuff Sawyer.....You want to know why I call him Black Cat?Because there was a kid here in the bay.He called himself Black Cat.He insisted he knew everything and proclaimed to the world of his superior knowledge and speed.Guess what?He had neither and was laughed at by the majority of the locals.BOR,I know your a kid,but get over yourself before you lose all your friends.If your on the level,thats fine.YOUR NOT.Instead of worrying about guys like Mini Mod,you need to be worrying about guys like Rocky 4 and Sawyer.These guys will figure it out quick and you will be the guy who everyone laughs at up at Speedworld.
If Rocky 4 is who I think he is, he is pretty quick. Sorry Sawyer, don't remember you. Where you one of the guys standing next to BOR at the Reedy when he was talking to STLNLST?

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #16798
Tech Elite

Quote:

Ok dude WTF is your problem with me? I know you have never liked me since I was joking around in the HB's 12th scale thread. And ever since all you do is throw crap at me. You take everything I say so seriously, but when anyone talks you dont care. if you have something you want to talk about PM me.

Sawyer is just kidding. I practically live at that kids house, and when im not there hes at my house. So all we do is mess around, believe me... were pretty much brothers, ask him, ask his dad, ask his mom.

Your the only one of the locals that seems to think im a idiot, and you have never even met me in person, and probably have never even seen me.

I was just having a little fun with Clint, everyone else that races around here talks crap, but when I start im the instant target by you. No one else, you. Guess I should of just kept biking and quit RC. all those guys online mess around and have fun, and no one cars
what goes down.

Advil, yeah he was the one hanging out with me at REEDY.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #16799
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Alright guys, I hate to butt in... try to keep it civil. If not, just take it to PM's. I don't want Hiro the Mystical Ninja to come over here and open up a can of Whoop !@#R!@# on you guys. We have Kung Fu Panda too, and he can get kinda scary .

-Korey
Pro Spec America/Apex RC - Team ORCA - Awesomatix USA - Roche RC USA - AVID - Sweep - Protoform - Pro-One RC - Slapmaster Tools - Hebiki Design Works - Turtlemaster Racing - Seattle RC Racers - Timezone Hobbies
Korey Harbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #16800
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korey Harbke View Post
Alright guys, I hate to butt in... try to keep it civil. If not, just take it to PM's. I don't want Hiro the Mystical Ninja to come over here and open up a can of Whoop !@#R!@# on you guys. We have Kung Fu Panda too, and he can get kinda scary .

-Korey
EJ20 is offline   Reply With Quote