Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas >

2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Old 03-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

I gamble like I race foams, Poorly, very very poorly. Black Jack is my game anyway.

Stupid Cards. I've improved though, I've learned not to go all in on 2 pair of 9s and 7s.

Besides, if you don't win, it doesn't matter how long you stay sitting at the table.

Bobby Flack, Maybe you'll turn 21 by the time vegas comes around.

TJ- Great, I agree, this is also my favorite and it hasn't happened yet. (Oh your stuff went out yesterday tough guy)

Scotty, Still haven't sent out your check, and I'm not going to. I'll just start a Tab now and pay it off at the Novak Race next year when Bob shows up......
Old 03-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Is there going to be any Hobby Shop or parts support going to be there at the track?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Hi Everyone, Things are looking great. Tons of emails from around the world!!! Everyone wants to go to VEGAS! I will answer the questions you guys have:
MONTI: Just think of it as oval with alot of right turns. It would be awsome to have the owner of MANGLER VIDEO in Vegas with us. Hope you can make it, got to bring Kevin and John with you.
IMPRSME: The rooms will be 85 a night, and you can share the room. As for packages, we will not have any flight and room packages set up, we will have reservations direct to the Stardust through our website when we are ready to start signups. As for packages online, This was brought up to me by the hotel. Be cautious. The hotel does have an old area with some of the original rooms from the early years of the hotel. Alot of times the packages are used to fill these old rooms at a cheap price. Also the rooms we have blocked for our event are in the area right next to the track area, it is only a 30 sec. walk from the elevators to our rooms to where the track is. I hope you can join us.
MAXEPOWER:Hi, I don't know how many people will be bringing their kids to this race, I won't be bringing my daughter. I will be to busy with the event to have time to help her. It will be clean fun, but it is Vegas, We are going to have Showgirls and trophy girls throughout the event. I hope all of the TAOB team will be in full force. CYA at the Reedy.
BOBBYFLACK: I think they will think you are 21. Just let the beard growout :-)
TJBRADLEY: Glad it is your favorite race already,you are going to have a blast.
KHAL: Good job at the race last weekend. I don't think we can have a mini class not enough time for another class.
HARSHGUY: You are correct on the dates Sept 21-25 including practice days, we will have practice Wed afternoon-eve. Thur. from 7am-7pm. You will want to arrive on Tues, We have something really cool planned Tues night!!!!!!
CHARLIE: We will have Charlie teamed up with Scotty Nyguen giving poker lessons. How to go all in on the first hand and watch the rest of us play all night in 1 easy lesson!
MICHAL101: We will have a hobbyshop onsite with all the parts and supplies you need. Expect some great deals.
If anyone has any other questions, just let me know. I know everyone is anxious to get all the info they can, I will release the rest of the info in just a short time. Thanks again for all the interest in the event. We are going to do everything we can to make the IIC the best event we can.
Take care,
Scotty
Old 03-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Scotty....Will there be Tripple A mains and how soon can we make our reservations at the hotel and is there a code or something we need to mention for the 85 dollar rate?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Scotty: Don't know if this has been asked yet, but is there going to be a limited number of entries for this race?

Jeff
Old 03-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Regular

What time Tuesday Night are you having something speacial planned? I cant leave till like 5pm. And it is like a hour flight.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

HI KEVIN: Not sure yet of the Triple A's, still working on the exact race schedual. I am trying different cinerios(SP) with different amount of driver entries. We will have a code and you will be able to make reservations direct through the website, intchamps.com, hope you will be able to make it.
PROTEUS: When I first started working on this idea, I did not think I would have to have a cut off, but after the response in just a couple of weeks, yes we will have a cut off, not sure yet, as I posted to Kevin, still working on different scheduals.
TOURINGMASTER: Looking like it will be around 7pm. It is going to be awsome, you won't want to miss it.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default TAOB

Scotty

TAOB will be there with about 12-15 drivers. since its in sept we have plenty of time to plan.

btw.. we got some PIMPY new team shirts coming. should i reserve one for you and sarah? fire me off an email when you can (i know your busy..so no rush).

[email protected]

- chris
Old 03-02-2005, 06:33 AM
Tech Champion

Anyone know how much it is per class for this race???
Old 03-02-2005, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Scotty- Thanks for the heads up on the "package deals" I will just wait until you post the info on the site. If we can split the rooms then it is no big deal.

SEE YA VEGAS!!!!

BTW this race is the week of my 30th b-day......So who's getting the entertainment for me?????? LOL
Old 03-02-2005, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by STLNLST
After you factor in the gambling losses and table dances or before?
Old 03-02-2005, 06:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by STLNLST
I think Scotty already posted that it was $110 for mod and $125 for stock, but that it included a goodie bag and 2 buffets.

I just hope that the buffets are not like the one that was in the movie Vegas Vacation..."I'll take some of that green stuff and some of that blue stuff"
Old 03-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Michal101
I think Scotty already posted that it was $110 for mod and $125 for stock, but that it included a goodie bag and 2 buffets.

I just hope that the buffets are not like the one that was in the movie Vegas Vacation..."I'll take some of that green stuff and some of that blue stuff"
Thanks
Old 03-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

September Eh? Good !! This gives me plenty of time to convince my wife so we can go

I want to make it to this race, however I don't see a sportsmans class. If there is none I will practice REAL HARD to keep up with stock rubber

see you all there I hope
Old 03-02-2005, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like a great race and a ton of fun.

I assume it's TC only? I didn't see any mention of 1/12th (which would be a blast!)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.