R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-21-2005, 01:28 PM   #106
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Garrison

Shane - Thanks man. I just put some new pics up of a thong contest we went to before the hurricane hit us. Yeah the TEKIN speedo is WICKED smooth bro. It is very fluid coming on power and going off power. I LOVE it....That was my first BIG event since signing on at TEKIN and it couldnt have gone ANY better. Well I guess I could have won buggy...but I'll take 2 TQ's and a 1st and 2nd at ANY event. Keep checkin got the site, I appreciate the good words about it. The message board is starting to pick up on there as well so check that out. L8R...

-EG
Old 02-21-2005, 02:21 PM   #107
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Matt Francis

Quote:
Originally posted by JKA
Ok. So I asked my wife what her friend thinks of me. "What do you mean?" I asked her if her friend thought I was... well... "hot" so to speak. "Sure, I suppose she does." So I say great! Invite her over. "What do you mean?" I said you know what I mean... you like me, she likes me, I like BOTH of you...

So she laughs at me and says "No, thats okay." Well... I figure you're right EG... she wants some attention. So I pamper her for the evening. Then I make sure to let her know that I'm attracted to her friend in a purely physical sense... only my wife can fulfill the emptiness I called life before meeting her. ( pretty good eh? )

Next day I revist the question. Asked her to call her friend and invite her over. "No... " But like you said EG... she really didn' mean no. SO I called her friend myself. Explained the situation and told her my wife was "Okay" with the idea (Afterall she did say "thats okay"... and we've determined the "No" preceding it didn't really mean no).

Oddly enough her friend is thrilled with the plan (its a plan by this point, the idea has already received at least a 2-1 approval possibly unanimous pending determination of the true meaning of "no" ) So her friend comes over and we are all setting around the living room... talking... and well... one thing leads to another... and WHAM!

Well... the rest of the story gets pretty ugly but I think I can sum it up by saying that when my wife says "no" it appears to mean " Go ahead and try it, but you and that two-faced Bleep Bleepity Bleep can get the bleep out of my bleep bleeping house."

Oh and "... thats okay" must mean "I'm going to kick you in the groin very hard."

I still think you are on to something though.
Where do I go from here?
Is maxing out my credit cards her way of saying she forgives me?
INTERPRETATION IS EVERYTHING!!!! This is an awesome story. I was laughing during the read. MF
Old 02-21-2005, 02:25 PM   #108
Tech Regular

That story was funny as S**T !!!....Theres another on my message board about a coke can something another....Its weird but funny....

-EG
Old 02-21-2005, 03:51 PM   #109
Tech Regular

I just uploaded like 3 models pictures that could be in the calendar....Check em out...

-EG
Old 02-21-2005, 04:36 PM   #110
Tech Master

Now thats a good story....Thats the kind of stuff I am talking about....Maybe I will have to share some of my crowning (McNasty) moments sometime.haha

$
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vrcmag
mcmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 04:50 PM   #111
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to crACkeD ChaSsiS Send a message via Yahoo to crACkeD ChaSsiS
Default great site

Eddie Garrison---+ damn man nice site! all thumbs up. theres nothing like going out after a huge race and partying with some BAD girls. Lmao
crACkeD ChaSsiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 04:56 PM   #112
Tech Regular

Default Re: great site

Quote:
Originally posted by crACkeD ChaSsiS
Eddie Garrison---+ damn man nice site! all thumbs up. theres nothing like going out after a huge race and partying with some BAD girls. Lmao
TRUE THAT!
TJ Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 06:55 AM   #113
Tech Regular

YES PLEASE !!!!

-EG
Old 02-22-2005, 07:04 AM   #114
Tech Regular

Eddie you dirrty lucky bastard. Nice pics on the website
teammediocre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 07:10 AM   #115
Tech Regular

mediocre - Thanx man....Sometimes I get lucky...Sometimes I get slapped....You take the good with the bad...Asking girls to model is a bit trickie sometimes....But if you ask 10....1 will say yes !!!... ....They are all pretty kewl chics though...

-EG
Old 02-22-2005, 12:54 PM   #116
Tech Regular

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND !!!!.....IT GOES RIGHT THROUGH ME !!!!
Old 02-22-2005, 03:24 PM   #117
Tech Regular

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
Old 02-22-2005, 11:56 PM   #118
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Helpin the ones that can't find page 2.
Brian Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 02:24 AM   #119
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

hey eddie.. the pictures are great.. but its such a BIG download when you use bitmaps... esp when the file size is BIG. ( )

use jpgs.. faster downloads for those BIG pictures.

BIG ups to you on a great site! models looks BIG.. oh i mean HOT.

why do i keep saying BIG?!??!
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:55 AM   #120
Tech Regular

Hebiki - Yeah I know....I get spoiled because I have T3 connection so nothing is slow on my machine....I started changing some of the formats last night.....ALL the newer pics I out up are going to be jpegs...Thanks man...

-EG