R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-17-2005, 10:22 AM   #46
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to primusblowsgoat Send a message via Yahoo to primusblowsgoat

I concurr, i been to new orleans twice, once for the last week of mardi gras and once in the summer, only differnces between the two trips were, that it was colder during mardi gras and it was hard to walk down the street, and in the summer it was steaming hot, and a lil less harder to walk down the street.

oh and during mardi gras my hotel was in bumble !@$% and cost an arm and a leg, and in the summer i was a block off of burboun street, and payed next to nothing
primusblowsgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:27 AM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Obviously we need to make The Big Easy the site for the annual CYPRESS team meeting. Something tells me MC$, TJ, Eddie, myself and the rest could get into some really good stuff down there. Let's get it scheduled.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:29 AM   #48
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to WVRACER

ok starting the EG fan club.
WVRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:31 AM   #49
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Garrison

Not sure we need one of those.....YET....LoL....Thats kewl....Im the only RC Racer now with an "Official" fan club....and I have only won like 2 big races in my life....and one was 2 weeks ago....But Im thinking its not because of my skills on the track....Its kind of funny....Francis and I will be at the track and everyone is EG !!!!!.....oh hey Matt....LoL...its kind of funny...I mean he is....well....MF .....and Im EG...But hey....You are who you are you know...Cant change it....If I had a fan club and now the site....I think I am a non-profit organization....TAX BREAK !!!!!.....

Cypress - OH YEAH !!!....We can FOR SURE get into something...

They do jack the prices WAAAAAAAAY up for Mardi Gras...Same hotel for mardi gras....$500 a night....after mardi gras...$150 a night....But people will pay it and the hotels KNOW IT

-EG
Old 02-17-2005, 10:50 AM   #50
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Garrison
JKA - They dont really mean NO or Maybe, they just want a little attention every now and again....Women are like dogs I think...(just follow me)....-EG
Ok. So I asked my wife what her friend thinks of me. "What do you mean?" I asked her if her friend thought I was... well... "hot" so to speak. "Sure, I suppose she does." So I say great! Invite her over. "What do you mean?" I said you know what I mean... you like me, she likes me, I like BOTH of you...

So she laughs at me and says "No, thats okay." Well... I figure you're right EG... she wants some attention. So I pamper her for the evening. Then I make sure to let her know that I'm attracted to her friend in a purely physical sense... only my wife can fulfill the emptiness I called life before meeting her. ( pretty good eh? )

Next day I revist the question. Asked her to call her friend and invite her over. "No... " But like you said EG... she really didn' mean no. SO I called her friend myself. Explained the situation and told her my wife was "Okay" with the idea (Afterall she did say "thats okay"... and we've determined the "No" preceding it didn't really mean no).

Oddly enough her friend is thrilled with the plan (its a plan by this point, the idea has already received at least a 2-1 approval possibly unanimous pending determination of the true meaning of "no" ) So her friend comes over and we are all setting around the living room... talking... and well... one thing leads to another... and WHAM!

Well... the rest of the story gets pretty ugly but I think I can sum it up by saying that when my wife says "no" it appears to mean " Go ahead and try it, but you and that two-faced Bleep Bleepity Bleep can get the bleep out of my bleep bleeping house."

Oh and "... thats okay" must mean "I'm going to kick you in the groin very hard."

I still think you are on to something though.
Where do I go from here?
Is maxing out my credit cards her way of saying she forgives me?
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:55 AM   #51
Tech Regular

OH MY GOD !!!!......LMFAO !!!!!! ....THAT MAY BE THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD !!!!!.....But my idea worked didnt it ? I mean the friend was down, you were down. Hey majority rules....I think her maxing out the cards is just a way of getting back at you....You need to post that story up on my message board and let others know the results....I think it would be beneficial to EVERYONE to hear it...LMAO ...If you cant do it I will throw it on there.....STILL !!!!!....

-EG
Old 02-17-2005, 11:10 AM   #52
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Christ jka if my wife found that out she would carstrate me with 2 house bricks & her friend would set me alight

By the way are there any swingers on this thread
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:19 AM   #53
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Garrison
....But my idea worked didnt it ? -EG
If by "worked" you actually mean "you got to make out with your wifes hot friend for 2.5 seconds, get kicked IN the berries and and OUT of the house, then covered in credit card debt."

Well.. then Yes I'd say it "worked".
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:20 AM   #54
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to primusblowsgoat Send a message via Yahoo to primusblowsgoat

jka, i tryed that once too.

only it worked better than i thought, all 3 of us were down. me, my girl, and my girls best friend. but i choked, we are all hammered at my apartment, in the bedroom, and what do i do?

I FALL ASLEEP AND SO DO THE GIRLS.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:21 AM   #55
Tech Fanatic

MAN! I'm not saying a word! too many people I know are on here.
Hyper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:23 AM   #56
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to WVRACER

jka

Dude i know you where a pimp but my god THAT WAS TOO COOL!!!!

eg

if my wife cuts me off for more than 30 days am i cool steping out for some strange. I mean come on!!! a man has to have what he needs
WVRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:25 AM   #57
Tech Regular

JKA - Well I guess not exactly....Sorry man....2.5 seconds eh ???...Not worth it I guess....Wife pretty PO'ed then yeah ???....Well it was just a theory anyway....Dude I am sorry...Tell her I said to do it...she can hate me instead...tell her it was a bet or something....

Hyper1 - LoL

primusblowsgoat - MAN...I cant beleive you went to sleep....I net when they were sober they were wondering why all 3 of you were in bed together eh ?

wvracer - Strange is VERY VERY NICE !!!!

-EG
Old 02-17-2005, 11:26 AM   #58
Tech Regular

@ JKA ........
RCsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:27 AM   #59
Tech Fanatic

ehh, they knew what was going on, we had talked about it sober before ever trying it drunk lol

man if she checks the history on the browser at home and thinks its a good idea to read this message board im dead, lol
Old 02-17-2005, 11:28 AM   #60
Tech Regular

LoL....Yeah probably NOT a good thing there there

-EG