Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Eddie Garrison

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

man if you can end a 14 yr marrige you can certainly fix my 8 month living together problem
Old 02-16-2005, 12:04 PM
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

EG -

Women say "maybe" and "no" a whole lot when we gentlemen are talking about Sports, Racing, or other women.

What do they really mean?
Old 02-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by primusblowsgoat
man if you can end a 14 yr marrige you can certainly fix my 8 month living together problem
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN....... If she has a job, take the day off work, pack your stuff and bail. Once you breach the ten month threshold, there is no escape.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

JKA - They dont really mean NO or Maybe, they just want a little attention every now and again....Women are like dogs I think...(just follow me)....If you show them love and affection for long periods of time, they tend to think you are like that all the time, and they will want it often. If you just pay attention to them in short periods of time, and then when your team is on TV they will understand that it is not "Their" time....Now when it comes to other women....the best answers go like this:

Girldfriend/Wife - I cant beleive you are looking at that woman ?

You - Yes honey that is one gorgeous woman....But she just cant hold a Candle to you baby. I mean she is just all looks...you my love...Well you are the TOTAL package...Brains, looks, personality...you TRUELY have it all....

Chics dig that kind of stuff....

I hope next race we have a 15 car caravan following us. One day maybe our own TV show.

As far as me breaking up marrages and relationships....Well....Im not sure...Maybe it just wasnt ment to be. .....and of course I could be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off on this one....But hey....Im only one man....LMAO !!!!

-EG

Last edited by Eddie Garrison; 02-16-2005 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Tech Regular

Who needs Dr. Phil when we have " EG " !
Old 02-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Tech Regular

RCsilly - Yeah right huh ???.....I need to be on TV yeah ?...I wonder if anyone would watch the EG show ???

Dude I have already had like 700 hits on the site TODAY !!!....Thats out of control....If you guys gone on there...get the message board going...I dont care what you post in there.

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Tech Regular

I just know that I about hurt myself when I saw that chick Joy lol.

Old 02-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Tech Adept

EG touching small children all over the world. BRAAAA!
Old 02-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Tech Regular

new92 - Yeah she is retty hottt bodied individual isnt she. I couldnt beleive when I was like...Can I buy you a shot, and she said yes....Few of those and....well you saw....

Roy - LoL...you know it....Well not...you know what I mean...BRAAAAAAAAA

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Tech Regular

This thread may get bigger than the "Jesus" threads........
Old 02-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

this thread will get outa control would be my guess. we should make it 18 and over, and require id to read and post. so it doesnt get closed
Old 02-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Tech Regular

WOW !!!....I dont want to go over that way....I mean that is Jesus bro....Hes the one that put me down here for his entertainment Im sure....Hes kewl in my book....Dont want to be bigger than that you know.....

REALLY !!!!....Bigger ???.....

Good idea....Shane came on here earlier...but he has not taken it off yet...I mean the thread Roy (Pervert)...anyway...we can keep it clean on here....my boards however...Im sure will FOR SURE be OUT OF CONTROL....Its up to everyone to keep it going through the night....I do not have a computer at home right now...so around 5 or 6 Im off work and heading out to get some more shots.....oh and some more pics

Thank you for your support......

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Suspended

"I've always enjoyed frozen pizzas, not too sure on which one was the best though..... I guess if I really had to choose, I would pick Jack's. The reason I'm picking Jack's is because I had a friend who used to work at their factory packaging the pizzas. Now, remember, this was before those damned machines took away everyone's jobs. This friend of mine, his name was Jack by the way, which I'm sure has nothing to do with the name of the pizza, well when he found out that he was going to lose his job to a machine decides that he's going to join this cult down south. He starts calling me and preaching about God and how great God is and all that crap, so I ask him to explain to me why God would loves machines more than him and he blows up at me threatening to kill me and my family. So I tell him he was this piece of sh*t and that Tombstone was better than Jack's anyways. That only pushes him a little farther to the edge and he hangs up on me. Now, let me tell you something, he lived about 2000 miles south of me and I'll be damned if he didn't drive all the way up to northern North Dakota in 24 hours to kick my ass. So the next day I hear my front door being kicked in, and being the 'gun nut' that I am, I grab my SKS, fold in the stock, put in a loaded 50rd clip and run downstairs to see what was going on. Jack's standing there buck-ass-naked with red cowboy boots on and he's yelling at me. I shot him 50 times and stabbed him with the bayonet. Friggin' Jack, he was the craziest white man I ever knew." - Lou Diamond Phillips
Old 02-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Tech Regular

Thas funny
Old 02-16-2005, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Eddie Garrison
WOW !!!....I dont want to go over that way....I mean that is Jesus bro....Hes the one that put me down here for his entertainment Im sure....Hes kewl in my book....Dont want to be bigger than that you know.....

REALLY !!!!....Bigger ???.....

Good idea....Shane came on here earlier...but he has not taken it off yet...I mean the thread Roy (Pervert)...anyway...we can keep it clean on here....my boards however...Im sure will FOR SURE be OUT OF CONTROL....Its up to everyone to keep it going through the night....I do not have a computer at home right now...so around 5 or 6 Im off work and heading out to get some more shots.....oh and some more pics

Thank you for your support......

-EG
My vote is this thread stays, if for no other reason than being a great place for the Mc$ mafia to hang out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.