Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tc3/tc4

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Tech Initiate

I'd second that. I have a BMI tc3 I just got ,and have been racing a tc3 since they first came out, and I they can easily still win races. I know I have been racing my composite chassis tc3 to victory a few times over the years , but pretty much always proven to be a very fast car, only driver let downs to blame. But anyway the TC3 is still a great car to buy in any form, but your right about the stripped threads they suck!, mainly gearbox housings. And one with good hopup is always a good bonus, and their so cheap at the moment with guy's going to the TC4. Any way c how u go , I'm sure you'll be happy with either one.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Tech Regular

yeah, thanks anyway, good to hear the TC3 is still winning. Im hoping to get a paper round to maybe save some money, hopefully I could be getting around $110 a month so that'd b a healthy sum towards a new rc and things to help me win the tq.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default tc3

id go with the tc3,tc3 is a very competitive car to start out with!!cheap and parts are super easy to purchase.my 2cents
Old 02-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you are looking for a TC3 with BMI chassis or even a TC4 I have both for sale on ebay right now. Send me a PM if you want me to send you some links, or just do a search under ebay.. my seller name on there is bentley582.