Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Æ2005

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Andy First let me say the Chassis is superb in design and I am very jelious that I can not afford one at this time. I would love to drive it and give it a go before paying $340.00UDS for it. I know you understand. I know the exchange rate stinks right now, maybe if GB's pound went down and the USD went up then I could maybe pry a few hundred from my wifes grasp...LOL
I think I will have to wait till then.
Unless you have this sudden desire to send one to me to test here in Southern California on the Hot Asphalt tracks. I am about to start a series in a couple months. The Jimmy Babcock OnRoad Race Series. If you get that sudden desire email/pm me...LOL

Thanks,
Stephen <><
Old 02-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

I don`t think andy would give the drippings of he`s nose
Let alone a car
Old 02-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
the drippings of he`s nose

Now that is just plain nasty....LOL
---Stephen <><
What I would at least pay him for shipping .....
Old 02-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Now that is a F'n rc racing car!! NO doubt about it.

COttage industry comes to 1/10th scale!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Shookie
No worry`s matey it`s good to have humor & laughter

Mind there are sum dumbo brits here, maybe we should ship them out

I think this car will be good i had a quick go with it it was nice to drive ,but i was poohing my pants in case i broke some of the prototype bits, but i didn`t

when the car sit`s at 5mm ride height & you look from the side the only thing that is taller then the wheels was the body post`s
The COG is so low , the wheels are the tallest part of the car

I mean you might think the RDX is low but compared to this it is not

arent the body post's the tallest part of the car???
Old 02-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Ntc
Alright that is true
What about you don`t see the shock towers `then`they are below the wheels `touche`

rayhung
`COttage industry`
Very apt for us uk peeps
Old 02-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Æ2005

Everyone:
Thanks, a lot of work has gone into the design of this chassis, it's nice to know that it's considered to be a nice car to look at as well

Mr. Shookie:
Nice try, but you are not the first to ask There are only 2 team cars in existenece, I can't afford to have any more, as the article says we are not a business and make very little on each chassis. We sell them because it helps us develop ideas that we otherwise could not afford to explore.

MR JOLLY:
'The drippings of my nose'... how did you know I had a cold

L8ers
Andy
Old 02-09-2005, 03:55 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Re: Æ2005

Originally posted by ÆAST
Everyone:
Thanks, a lot of work has gone into the design of this chassis, it's nice to know that it's considered to be a nice car to look at as well

Mr. Shookie:
Nice try, but you are not the first to ask There are only 2 team cars in existenece, I can't afford to have any more, as the article says we are not a business and make very little on each chassis. We sell them because it helps us develop ideas that we otherwise could not afford to explore.

MR JOLLY:
'The drippings of my nose'... how did you know I had a cold

L8ers
Andy
Andy

im curious, will a CGM work with your chassis? a couple of questions.... how much stronger is the chassis when compared to the regular chassis for the SD and how do you guys protect the bottom from premature wear?
Old 02-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

I want a carbon tub for my 415 That is the nicest looking design I have seen in a long time.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

problem is on the 415 the motor is sticking out way too much, you'll have to cut the tub to let the endbell come out or otherwise will end with a very wide chassis.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Tech Rookie

I gotta admit its sexy but lemme get this striahgt you need a Yokomo SD Donor car (diffs drivetrain arms ect) and then you add this chasis to it? ouch... one more question could a T3 be made to work with it? or is it sorta Yok Only
Old 02-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

it's for an SD only
Old 02-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Heibiki
I have a feeling it will work with the cgm but you have to buy a couple of extra things for it
I`ll try & find out
Old 02-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Æ2005

Originally posted by Hebiki
Andy

im curious, will a CGM work with your chassis? a couple of questions.... how much stronger is the chassis when compared to the regular chassis for the SD and how do you guys protect the bottom from premature wear? and how do you guys protect the bottom from premature wear?
i was wondering that? on carpet it would be fine? but what about the rough tamrac tracks in england with all the bumps like bedworth and ashby? is there anything you can do to stop this?
Old 02-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

The `old` AEast chassi set a new track record at southend now that`s a bumby track, if it can handle southend it can handle a ploughed field
the tarmac was layed over the old off road circuit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.