Search

Charging batteries

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Charging batteries

Hi.

I need to charge 5 2100mah NIMH AAs in a series. I also would like to charge the same in a series of 8. My reciever and transmitter batteries. How do I go about this?

I have a Novak DigiPeak with the digital voltage/amperage screen. No Negative Delta Peak settings though (which is what Team Trinity says you should use to charge NIMH). Pulse rate is adjustable from 0-10 amps, linear from 0-5 amps, trickle from 0-300 milliamps.

Other than that, all I have is a regular tx/rx charger that only puts out 45mah, 46 hours to charge. I'm willing to purchase a new charger, as long as it's cheap, around 30 dollars, but I don't know what ones will work. I don't race, so I'm not going to spend 125 dollars on a Novak or whatever to charge some AAs.

Also, if it takes 46 hours at 45mah to charge one 2100mah AA, does that mean it takes 233 hours to charge 5 in a series?

Thanks!