Team Orion...Customer Service Experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Orion...Customer Service Experience

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 01:10 AM
Tech Master

I don't think the battery is damaged. Reverse polarity to ESC is supposed to damage ESC not battery. That momentary short could've caused the internal connection to give way or something. If it didn't melt off, you would've had a puff or even blown pack. Open it up, check and fix it. If you're not up to it, pass it to someone who has the guts to do it. No big deal, really...
Old 03-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

10 month old thread guys...
Old 12-19-2017, 01:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Default What phone # did you use to get in touch with Orion?

I have searched the web and the only phone # I was able to find is the one Google search brings up. Which, is +41227061850. Which, obviously has an extra # in there.
If you could provide me with their phone #, I'd truly appreciate it! Thank you!!!
Originally Posted by Vincent_Diesel
So I had an Orion WTS 90C LiPo battery slowly lose it's performance over the last 6 months. Overall the battery was great and the concept itself (Weight Transfer System) is cutting edge. This was my first Orion product ever.

In this hobby things will go bad. Some at the expense of the user and some at the expense of the manufacturer. In my case the battery itself was deemed defective.

I called Tom at Orion support on a Sunday afternoon. I explained the problem and at the end of the call he gave me a few pointers and issued me a replacement product. It arrived in 3 days.

So far I support Tekin and give props to Orion because these 2 companies have served me very well. I just thought I would give credit to these companies because they have stood behind their product when I have dealt with them personally.

My hope is that when good things happen the word spreads as many of us know that when bad things happen there is no shortage of opinions. I can't speak for all but from my experience Orion rocks.

Thanks Orion.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JesusDeciple
I have searched the web and the only phone # I was able to find is the one Google search brings up. Which, is +41227061850. Which, obviously has an extra # in there.
If you could provide me with their phone #, I'd truly appreciate it! Thank you!!!
Nice 4 year bump.

Team Orion is Europe based, hence the number you found. Horizon distributes them in the US, and Horizons customer support is Horrible!!!!

What are you trying to do? Find parts, or do you need a repair? They are based in Switzerland. You will need to contact the Neidhart group.

https://teamorion.com/en/company/distributors-en/

https://neidhart.com/de/
Old 12-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That's indeed Neidhart office phone number. You can call them, but I suppose that there is a contact form on Team Orion page...