R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Like Tree5Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2017, 09:24 AM   #106
Bar
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 443
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddins View Post
5mm as that's how far forward Bitty said their pre cut version would be.

LTC2.0 was 4mm forward.
IS200 was asphalt pre cut
Good to know, I will be getting a pre-cut M410 as soon as they are available, did you mount the wing in a neutral position?
Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:26 AM   #107
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,915
Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddins View Post
5mm as that's how far forward Bitty said their pre cut version would be.

LTC2.0 was 4mm forward.
IS200 was asphalt pre cut
5mm for me also
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 12:51 PM   #108
Tech Elite
 
Skiddins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Windsor, UK
Posts: 4,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar View Post
Good to know, I will be getting a pre-cut M410 as soon as they are available, did you mount the wing in a neutral position?
Yes.
You might want to get some of the foam for padding the gap between the bumper and the splitter as well as the gap is pretty big, around 15mm or so
__________________
Xray T4'17, T4'14 (Wet Car)
Xray X12 2017
Xray X1'16
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RCDisco.co.uk
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:18 PM   #109
Bar
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 443
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddins View Post
Yes.
You might want to get some of the foam for padding the gap between the bumper and the splitter as well as the gap is pretty big, around 15mm or so
Wow that's a lot, will do cheers
Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xray XB9 rfleck Nitro Off-Road 5476 11-07-2016 03:38 AM
RC equipments for Sale ijnek Malaysian R/C Racers 22836 09-09-2009 01:50 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:22 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net