Originally Posted by RC Passion
Wouldn't this require a gun style transmitter w/ a pc hook up and a fast pc? What are the requirements?
Minimum participation requirements:
- R2tW license (€9,95 for a 1 year license) or a Full VRC Pro subscription
- Windows XP SP2 or higher
- .Net framework 2.0
- Hyperthreaded Intel CPU, AMD Athlon 64 CPU
- 256 MB Pixel Shader 2.0 graphics adapter
- 2 GB system RAM
- 2 GB free hard disk space
- SoundBlaster compatible soundcard
- DSL internet connection (512kbit/s)
- VRC USB adapter, USB radio controller, gamepad or joystick
With the VRC-3NT USB adaptor you can use your own personal transmitter to control VRC Pro. Just hook up your receiver to the servo cables of the adaptor and plug the adaptor into your PC or notebook. The VRC USB adaptor is absolutely plug-and-play (Windows XP and newer). The micro-processor controlled adaptor and the receiver are powered through the USB port, so no receiver battery required! If you sign up for R2tW now then you'll get a 50% adaptor discount, free shipping and 1 extra month added to your subscription!
The VRC-3NT USB adaptor can be used with all standard radios and receivers including 2.4GHz systems, also in HRS mode.