Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CRC 3.2r HELP FAST

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Tech Addict

Default CRC 3.2r HELP FAST

i recently purchashed a crc 3.2r and i ran it once on my track and it pushed bad in some sections, the tweak is dead on, i used a digital scale, i dont really wanna buy new tires should i just go down 2 a softer front spring because the one on it now is a harder spring the track i run on is a tight track and it got high-bite carpet im running a red spring the middle, i need help asap i leave for the track in 1hr
Old 01-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Tech Adept

Run red side springs with 40 wt in the center shock ( red spring)

going from 30 to 40 in the center really helped mid corner steering

I spent a day getting my car set up and found that I like the 18's in the front over the 20's with the 5 degree front end.

Kit tires are good, but I had better luck with the jaco double pink fronts and pink rears.

Car is really nice to drive and easy to go fast with.

I wish re ran more 12th at my local track, I would keep the car but we dont. if anyone wants a 3.2R CK let me know. ( about 6 packs on it ) no hits.

Also have a NIB one for sale as well.

PM me.
Old 01-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

I'm running the gold spring, red tweak springs and AE 70 oil in the shock... 4mm ride height all around and the pod level.... Oh yea, 10deg caster with the 2 spacers in the rear....

I've pretty much quit running TC's and now only running 1/12th... Couldn't stand the maintanence on the TC's....

PM me with prices on the cars and pics if you have them... I'm thinking about getting my 5 year old son one....