Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Max Racing MX-707R

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 11:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Finally got my car today .... 1 month in shipping.
Customs and UPS suck !
Old 01-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

I got a problem, the steering bellcrank where the alum piece meets the carbon fibre horn has come loose/off. I was told to CA it by a buddy that already has the car before I assemble my car. So I did this and it still seperated the first 2 packs on the car.

Anyone know of a fix? or Pig is this something you have heard of?
Old 01-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hey guys, I have a virtually new 707R for sale

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97540
Old 01-14-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by WailinOnYa
Anyone know if this company has plans on making a car with the Tamiya 415/ X-Ray FK05 chassis layout. If they could deliver this newer chassis design for a price even close to this 707R it would be a steal, not that this car isn't a steal, but I think they would probably sell a grundle if it had the newer chassis layout for a price under $300. Too bad the 707R didn't come out about two years ago for this price, it would have put this company on the map! Nice looking car for the price though, looks like it would be fairly easy to do maintenace on as well with the easy axcess diffs. Curious to know if most of the Tamiya car and 04 X-Ray parts would fit, allowing the use of Tamiyas DJ Pro Module rear suspension setup for instance, I heard this can be used on the older 414 cars even though it was made for the 415.
at this timethe compant itself is looking for more response to sales on this car. if things are as good as they have been they have other cars ready to produce and diffrent styles also. they do have alot of ideas going. anyone that needs tech support for this car may contact t-bone at 916-801-8757
Old 01-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

looks like a nice car especially for that steal of a price
Old 01-14-2006, 09:24 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

looking for people to form team max racing units all over the usa. find a few friends and together you are a grass roots team and i will sponsor your unit. if interested you can apply at [email protected].( attn t-bone!)
Old 01-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by the pig
looking for people to form team max racing units all over the usa. find a few friends and together you are a grass roots team and i will sponsor your unit. if interested you can apply at [email protected].( attn t-bone!)
sounds like a winner to me
Old 01-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
sounds like a winner to me
Airborne-Models together with the PIG were courteous enough to send Axxis Racing a MAX 707R - PROMOTIONAL kit for testing and evaluation.

I want to thank PIG and Airborne Models for allowing us to test and evaluate the MAX 707R.

R/C Anonymous, after our conversation the other night I decided to send you the complete kit. We will work together on this project and provide pig with all the necessary feedback he requested from me.

The MAX 707R is on its way to you.
With your skills, it should not take you more than a few hours to put it together.
The kit looks nice…some parts need improvements, yet others are very well made.

I went through this thread to see what racers are having problems with and I already have a few possible solutions for some of the problems mentioned.

I am betting on you to place this car in the A-main at your track.

Well, I can't wait for you to get the MAX 707R and for the two of us to get this project going.

PIG; together with R/C Anonymous, we will provide you with reliable data and possible modifications for you to turn over to Airborne-Models.

PIG, thanks for everything.

IK

Last edited by BATT_MAN; 01-15-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Tech Regular

thanx for the support from both of you. we thank you very much. always looking for more people to spread the word
Attached Thumbnails Max Racing MX-707R-max-ad2.jpg   Max Racing MX-707R-max1.jpg   Max Racing MX-707R-max-ad3.jpg  

Last edited by the pig; 01-15-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Tech Regular

taz give me call when you can you should still have my number still or pm
Old 01-16-2006, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

i cant wait to get it up and running...would you like input on rubber tires or foams tires first?
Old 01-16-2006, 01:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

I am really enjoying my car, ive got a few fast xray T2 friends and they are really impressed with the overall perfomance of the car.
Old 01-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
i cant wait to get it up and running...would you like input on rubber tires or foams tires first?
foam stock and 19 turn foam are primary and when you have extra time run rubber. setup sheets are in the manual so copy many of themoff that way you wont destroy manual blank. thanx for the info and i'll look forward to your wins.
Old 01-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Barry W
I am really enjoying my car, ive got a few fast xray T2 friends and they are really impressed with the overall perfomance of the car.
barry your the man thanx for all you guys are doing on that side. hopefully i'll be able to come that way and check out your neighborhood track
Old 01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Barry W
Sup alberta.. any track pixs to share.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.