Originally Posted by Blitz81
This will be my first IIC, any survival tips.
1. don't over sauce - set a limit on 24 oz bud lights from the abc. i try not to exceed 8 in any given 2 hour period.
2. always use protection - bring a lipo sac.
3. spend time on your setup - if you dont look good walking the strip, you'll never pull any tail.
4. manage your energy - you dont want to blow out early.
5. always wipe till it's clean- never set your car down with wet tires.
6. find a pro - dont settle for the skank in the bar. vegas is full of qualified professionals
7. keep it in your pants. - never leave your phone or your wallet on the pit table when you go to race.
8. use rubbers. - especially if you run touring car. foams are illegal in touring car.
9. keep your pits clean. - no one wants to sit next to you all day if you stink.
10. no sword fighting. - those thinks that hold the fruit in your drink could poke out your eye.
hope that helps.