Community
Wiki Posts
Search

XXX-S buyer

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default XXX-S buyer

I have a kid that wants to sell me a team Losi xxx-s graphite plus rolling chassis with some wheels and an extra chassis with some assorted parts. I was wondering if offering him 100 - 125 is a good price or if its too low of a price. Any input is appreciated.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Talking

i'm selling the same car,,with ,$40 in spair part,full sping set,full swaybar set,black belt kit,and a mazda 6 body NOT painted,,for $150,,,so go for $80...good luck
Old 01-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hmmmm

Shiz, meet Rick....Rick this is Shiz
Old 01-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Tech Rookie

He has one car that is a rolling chassis and an extra graphite chassis, told me that it has only been run one winter session and he has almost enough parts to make another rolling chassis. He told me he wants at least 150.

I priced out all the needed electronics and I was gonna pay almost twice as much as if I just went out and bought a RTR electronic car. I dont really care about the graphite bs cuz I'm not looking to race. I'm not going to build an insanely fast car.

Is there a big difference between shaft driven and belt driven? I'm probably just gonna buy a losi or associated RTR and just upgrade it as I go along.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Should I get a xxx-s from losi or a sprint from HPI or a TC3, TC4 from associated?
Old 01-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Honestly, any of those would be fine cars..I have the XXXS and am very happy with it