R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #1021
Tech Fanatic
 
stro3579's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago/Alabama
Posts: 759
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Plastics will be the same.
stro3579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #1022
Tech Fanatic
 
stro3579's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago/Alabama
Posts: 759
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Hope they make a conversion kit.
stro3579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #1023
Tech Elite
 
Potoczak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 3,541
Trader Rating: 109 (100%+)
Default

What the heck happened to the GHOST they were supposed to come out with??? The perfected Vta car.
__________________
Pete Potoczak

Home entertainment specialist
Secure Technologies/ www.stiworldwide.com
Potoczak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #1024
Tech Elite
 
IIGQ4U's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: La Jolla, CA SoCal
Posts: 2,489
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Who knows?

Honestly, there isn't much support running VBC. Their "Team drivers" don't answer questions, the US distributor does no marketing + their Web site functionality is from 1997; info@vbc-racing.com doesn't respond to e-mails and this thread is practically a ghost town. It's as if you are on your own when you run VBC. They have a good product, but I feel that there are other matters that should be addressed prior to releasing a second touring car revision within a span of 13 months.

I also love the whole, hey, we have a new car coming next month, but we don't have even a teaser photo or CAD drawing. It sort of reminds me of how they released the Dynamics edition without any actual photos of the Wildfire Dynamics.
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #1025
Tech Elite
 
spunkysandoval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 2,643
Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)
Default

+1

Love the car, but if it weren't for having a friend that runs one also I'd be way out on a limb
__________________
Tekno RC - VBC Racing D06 - Axial Rubicon and Wraith - SC10.2 - Hitec - Speed Passion - Werks - lrhhobbies.com
spunkysandoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #1026
Tech Elite
 
IIGQ4U's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: La Jolla, CA SoCal
Posts: 2,489
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkysandoval View Post
+1

Love the car, but if it weren't for having a friend that runs one also I'd be way out on a limb
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #1027
Tech Elite
 
spunkysandoval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 2,643
Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)
Default

^ LOL
__________________
Tekno RC - VBC Racing D06 - Axial Rubicon and Wraith - SC10.2 - Hitec - Speed Passion - Werks - lrhhobbies.com
spunkysandoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #1028
Tech Elite
 
Potoczak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 3,541
Trader Rating: 109 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIGQ4U View Post
Who knows?

Honestly, there isn't much support running VBC. Their "Team drivers" don't answer questions, the US distributor does no marketing + their Web site functionality is from 1997; info@vbc-racing.com doesn't respond to e-mails and this thread is practically a ghost town. It's as if you are on your own when you run VBC. They have a good product, but I feel that there are other matters that should be addressed prior to releasing a second touring car revision within a span of 13 months.

I also love the whole, hey, we have a new car coming next month, but we don't have even a teaser photo or CAD drawing. It sort of reminds me of how they released the Dynamics edition without any actual photos of the Wildfire Dynamics.
+1000. I feel the same exact way. It is an awesome car and works well, but no support from team members and no marketing. In my area when I say I run a VBC people look at me like who the heck makes that car.
__________________
Pete Potoczak

Home entertainment specialist
Secure Technologies/ www.stiworldwide.com
Potoczak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:43 AM   #1029
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Hi Guys.

I'm Olivier from Belgium and i'm a teamdriver from VBC.

So wha do you guys want to know?
ollievbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #1030
Tech Apprentice
 
Reese Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: RSA
Posts: 97
Default

Hi Olivier,

So there are two things as far as I can tell.
1. Please can we have improved support from VBC, as you can see there are many unhappy customers in the forum.
2. Because point one is so bad, can you give any information regarding the new chassis. Will there be an upgrade kit.

Thanks, much appreciated.
__________________
VBC Wildfires
Orca - Revolectrix - Sanwa - SMC
Reese Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #1031
Tech Apprentice
 
Reese Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: RSA
Posts: 97
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potoczak View Post
+1000. I feel the same exact way. It is an awesome car and works well, but no support from team members and no marketing. In my area when I say I run a VBC people look at me like who the heck makes that car.
Does anyone know what VBC stands for? Excuse my ignorance.
__________________
VBC Wildfires
Orca - Revolectrix - Sanwa - SMC
Reese Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #1032
Tech Regular
 
masterhit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 470
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Bobby View Post
Does anyone know what VBC stands for? Excuse my ignorance.
Very Brittle Car....

Mike Slaughter
masterhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:59 AM   #1033
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterhit View Post
Very Brittle Car....

Mike Slaughter
Lol that was a good one.
rosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #1034
Tech Rookie
 
JeanC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Default

What kind of support are u guys looking for?
__________________
Car: VBC WildFireD06 / VBC Flash04
ESC: VRITRA VXX COMPETITION
Motor: LRP X20
Body: Protoform LTCR / Tamiya F60
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #1035
Tech Rookie
 
JeanC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Bobby View Post
Hi Olivier,

So there are two things as far as I can tell.
1. Please can we have improved support from VBC, as you can see there are many unhappy customers in the forum.
2. Because point one is so bad, can you give any information regarding the new chassis. Will there be an upgrade kit.

Thanks, much appreciated.
Pt2. This will be a new chassis, new bulkheads and motor mount. There is no plan on upgrade kit
__________________
Car: VBC WildFireD06 / VBC Flash04
ESC: VRITRA VXX COMPETITION
Motor: LRP X20
Body: Protoform LTCR / Tamiya F60
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:00 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net