R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-05-2012, 06:26 AM   #16
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default which speedo

Hey J-Pap, I run a novak edge in my f104 and I have to say I really like it. The size is perfect for the small mounting spaces in the 104. I mount mine inline in the rear and run a shorty lipo. You can however run it on the side plates with no problems, and like I said the small size makes it ideal for f1.
mrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #17
Tech Master
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I have a novak Edge in my 17.5 spec class car, we have to run the 17.5 monster locked 17.5 with a 4.0 gear. I turned it on checked for steering and power like every time and set it in a corner and walked up to the drivers stand. That was the last time it worked.. I walked up to it and noticed that I have no lights on my transponder, receiver, and my fan was not running. it has a solid red light on and that is all it will do at this point... any thought on this.. the bad thing is I was one of 5 of them today that all failed to work by the end of the day..

I am running the 17.5 trinity monster locked motor with radiopost radio and a savox 1251 servo on a TC6 just in case any of that matters..
Team Radiopost-SMC Racing-R1wurks-Savox-AKA
BIGTRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #18
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I run a Novak Edge in my TC5. I use a novak ballistic 17.5 motor and we are supposed to use "blinky" esc's. My Edge does not have any timing built into the esc. However, when I turn it on, it does not blink. I can't find anywhere in the instructions that state it is even supposed to blink.
rc_speed is offline   Reply With Quote