Originally Posted by Monteman
lol its all a good combination of not tearing the body around the posts when you tangle with a wall or something
Great story about my cuzn tearing a body.
in short form cuz i don't wanna type much.
- Buys new body.
- spends a full week painting all nice and very detailed.
- was very happy how it turned out.
- used old body for the quals and practice.
- new body for the main.
- 3rd lap in he scrapes the outside board going down the straight.
- half the side ripped off the car and stuck in the wall.
was pretty funny. i wont forget it. it haunts me every time i paint a new body now.. lol