Wiki Posts
Search

Question/Advise? Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 5700kv Setup

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (88%+)
Default Question/Advise? Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 5700kv Setup

OK so Im new here, getting back into RCs. I used to own a couple Nitro cars a few years back, and now im going electric. I have 2 Rustler build projects going, one is running the castle creations mamba max pro 5700kv motor and esc combo. Using 87spur-19t pinion. Its fast, and pops wheelies on demand, Im currently running it on 3s 11.1v 25c 4000mah lipo for street drag.......and 2s 7.4v 30c 4000mah lipos when just bashing in some dirt.

Now my question is....Can I run 2 - 2s lipos? In other words, I wanna combine 2s lipo batteries and run it 4cell? I have 2 - 2s batteries and 2 - 3s batteries, but I think running it on 6s would just be overkill...And I dont know if it'll mess up the motor, I think it should be able to handle 4cell power? Also, what kinda connector would I have to buy/make to connect the 2 battery packs to the esc?

And I'd appreciate some advice or recommendations on my build. Thanks...